- Tapa blanda: 304 páginas
- Editor: Financial TImes Prentice Hall; Edición: 01 (6 de agosto de 2003)
- Colección: Financial Times (Prentice Hall)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0137144415
- ISBN-13: 978-0137144419
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº295.133 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Fame and Fortune: How Successful Companies Build Winning Reputations (Financial Times (Prentice Hall)) (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 6 ago 2003
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Companies build reputations in the market place. Some do it well, others don't. Even well-managed, profitable, quality companies don't. The how and why of successful reputation building is what this book is about. What specific actions must companies take to build a positive reputation in the market place? How can a company measure the success of its attempts to build a positive reputation in the market place as well.
Companies with strong reputations are better able to attract customers, investors, and quality employees-and to survive crises that would destroy weaker firms. Fame and Fortune shows how to quantitatively measure your company's reputation, estimate its business value, and systematically enhance it over both the short- and long-term.
First, you'll learn how to benchmark your firm's reputation against key rivals in six key areas, ranging from product quality to emotional appeal. Next, you'll discover that the winners of global reputation surveys get to the top by following a set of core principles through which they build visibility, distinctiveness, consistency, authenticity, and transparency.
Then, starting from where you are now, you'll learn how to implement genuine corporate initiatives that strengthen two-way dialogue with all your stakeholders, and build the "reputational capital" you will need to succeed-and thrive.
- Why reputations matter: the proof, in cold, hard cash. Quantifying the "unquantifiable": the value of your corporate image.
- The reputation audit: discovering where you stand. Six key measures of your corporate reputation.
- Using the "Reputation Value Cycle" to your advantage. Creating a "virtuous circle" in which reputation enhances business corporate value.
- Making it real: the elements of trustworthiness. Building and communicating authenticity, consistency, and transparency.
- Standing apart from the crowd. Improving your visibility and your distinctiveness.
- How FedEx did it: lessons for your organization. Reputational best practices from a company built on trust.
Create quantifiable business value by building your company's reputation.
- The definitive business reputation guide for every corporate officer, strategist, corporate communicator, and marketing professional
- How to audit your reputation-and benchmark your competitor
- An integrated approach that cuts across communications, strategy, marketing, and organization
- Techniques for strengthening your reputation with investors, customers, partners, regulators, citizens, and employees
- Includes detailed tools from the Reputation Institute's own StellarRep(r) model, the world's #1 reputation management toolkit
Companies with great reputations do better on virtually every business metric. Now, you have unprecedented access to a roadmap for building the kind of reputation you need and deserve.
Drawing on unsurpassed experience and the field's best research, two leading experts illuminate reputation management for executives, business communicators, marketers, and strategists alike.
You'll first review the powerful business case for actively managing your reputation. Next, you'll realistically assess where you stand in areas ranging from product quality to financial strength, vision to social responsibility... discovering how to make the most of your strengths as you overcome your weaknesses. The authors show that to improve reputation, you have to improve visibility, distinctiveness, authenticity, transparency, and consistency throughout the enterprise-not just in traditional silos like PR, advertising, or IR!
Want the powerful business value that arises from a world-class reputation? One book will show you how to get it: Fame and Fortune.
"A strong reputation is an enduring source of competitive advantage. In Fame and Fortune, Fombrun and van Riel show how successful companies mobilize the support of employees, consumers, and investors to strengthen their reputational capital. An excellent read!"
Frederick W. Smith, Chairman, President & CEO, FedEx Corp.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I recommended this online store!