- Tapa blanda: 98 páginas
- Editor: Good Man LLC; Edición: 1 (22 de octubre de 2013)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0979295238
- ISBN-13: 978-0979295232
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Five Year Life: 82 Question Quiz To Make Sure Your Life Planning And Your Career Planning Are Congruent (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 22 oct 2013
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
#1 Amazon Bestseller In Job Hunting!
#1 Amazon Bestseller In Personal Transformation!
Don't Start ANY Relationship Or New Career Before Answering These Pivotal 82 Questions!
Take Control - Discover How To Define YOUR Future Life - Define Your Future Point B
Are you someone making major life changes such as: students and graduates; those who are dating, marrying or divorcing; those who are job hunting, have lost their job, changing careers or starting their own business; those who are seeking personal transformation or who are re-evaluating their lives for a variety of other reasons?
If so, then this book will be especially meaningful to your present and future.
After three decades of experience pursuing my mission of helping folks get to their Point B, I've learned a few axioms of life that I want to share with you:
- Too many folks never consider that they have control of their own destiny. As a result, they never know where they're going - and they end up taking too many dead-end trails that lead to nowhere because they never understood they had the right and the ability to choose their Point B.
- Too many folks procrastinate even the micro-decisions that affect their life path. As a result, they are frozen by indecisiveness when it comes to the big decisions because they never take responsibility for defining their own Point B.
- Too many folks consider two weeks to be long term planning. As a result, they end up making reflex decisions that get them off the right path because they never defined their right Point B past a two-week timeline.
- If you are already in a long-term relationship, you and your significant-other need to have a similar desired Point B destination and a shared path to reach it.
- If you don't share the same Point B, at some other point your paths will probably go different directions - with the result that each of you may end up going your separate ways.
- You and your career goals need to have a similar desired Point B destination. If you are even considering starting a company, your very first decision needs to be your definition of the right-for-you personal Point B. Not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur - and it may make a lot more sense for you to work for someone else. Even then, your career decisions need to be congruent with your personal Point B.
- The choice between starting and running a company - versus working for someone else's company will depend upon what is right for you. But either way, your personal desired Point B needs to be on the same path as your business Point B -- or you will have dragons galore that will need to be slayed on a regular basis.
Five Year Life is a short workbook that will quickly guide you through 82 pivotal questions.
Because these issues are so important to virtually everyone's life, I want to offer this Workbook at an affordable price to everyone - so you can realistically take control of your life and find the congruent path to your own fulfilling personal Point B.
Unless you know where you WANT to go in your personal life, it's going to be difficult to make a lot of the right business and personal decisions that you will face every day, week and year between now and five years from now.
Take this 82 Question Quiz today - and discover exactly what is important to YOUR Five Year Life!
Biografía del autor
Best selling author Robert Lee Goodman, MBA is CEO and Chief ImpleMentor at Ceo Resource LLC, a worldwide consulting company focused solely on helping startup and emerging companies. After completing his MBA, Robert successfully started four dozen of his own companies, hiring hundreds of employees and raising $25 million from over 1,200 investors and venture capital firms. During the past 20 years, Ceo Resource LLC, has already helped, on a one-on-one basis, THOUSANDS of diverse start up and emerging companies and their CEOs in 49 of the 50 states in more than 46 countries on six of the seven continents with their business and sales and marketing planning, strategy and tactics, action planning, problem solving, fundraising and plan implementation. Robert and his wife Janet live on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico on Sand Key Island, Clearwater Beach Florida. This is part of their Five Year Life.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I would wholeheartedly recommend this book to anyone. For those who are in the midst of a major life change, it will challenge you to examine your options and potential. For those who are seemingly settled, it may spark you to reevaluate your path as well as define your next destination.
This is a good book and I do recommend it. Just don't expect to rush through it and have your own life immediately and automatically planned out. You have got to participate in the process and really
answer each question in detail for it to be really meaningful. I especially like the part where it encourages you to start taking action immediately so some of your five year goals can be reached in a matter of weeks or months. I'm really pleased with myself at what I've already been able to accomplish.
When you are not in that mindset of life planning, don't be surprised to find those questions too simple and insignificant! Instead of putting them aside, I suggest to read them again, slower and more thoughtful to get into a reflective mindset. You will be amazed how the simplicity of those questions take over and lead you on a powerful life evaluation and planning journey! Take note, you will not regret to have this guiding tool in your repertoire.
I read the book in one day, and as I read along, I asked myself each question and I really took the time to carefully reflect on my authentic thoughts. I was shocked to find that what I thought I desired, was not my truth. I was able to realize that many of my decisions were based on many things that I had not previously thought out in my life.
I am in the midst of a major life transformation, and this book has allowed me to create a plan of action that will positively affect my life in a amazing way for years to come.
I recommend purchasing this book for yourself, and then two additional people that you love.