- CD de audio
- Editor: Red-Hot Seals Novels; Edición: Unabridged (18 de marzo de 2014)
- Colección: Red-Hot Seals
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1480543896
- ISBN-13: 978-1480543898
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
Compara Precios en Amazon
Forged in Ash (Red-Hot Seals) (Inglés) CD de audio – Audiolibro, CD, Versión íntegra
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
CD MP3, Audiolibro, Audio MP3, Super audio CD - DSD
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
|CD de audio , Audiolibro, CD, Versión íntegra||
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Hes denied her healing touch until his enemies mark her for death.
Thanks to her Arapaho heritage, Kait Winchester can heal with her touch. But the one man she wants to get her hands onsuper-sexy Navy SEAL Marcus Cosky Simcoskyavoids her like the plague. When the wounded warrior finally seeks her help, shes determined to make him acknowledge their off-the-charts chemistry.
Cosky is no stranger to trouble. SEAL Team 7 is under investigation for a hostage rescue gone wrong, a bullet has shattered his knee, and a female stalker is dogging his every painful step. On top of it all, the one woman who can help him get back on his feethis teammates sisterhas haunted his fantasies for years. Keeping his hands off Kait, as she puts hers on him, may be a battle hes destined to lose. And when his stalker targets Kait, theres nothing he wont do to keep her safe even if it means letting go of his legendary self-control.
Biografía del autor
Trish McCallan was born in Oregon and raised in Washington State, where as a child she sold her first crayon-illustrated books for a nickel. This love of writing led her to study the craft at Western Washington University. She worked as a bookkeeper and a human-resource specialist before trading in her day job for a full-time writing career. Her debut novel, Forged in Fire, went on to final for two prestigious Romance Writers of America RITA(R) awards. Forged in Ash is her second book, and she currently resides in eastern Washington with her three golden retrievers, a black lab mix, and a cat.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
- I did like the character of Kait - she was smart, caring, no TSTL moments, capable, talented.
- I like how the bad guys weren't written as one-dimensional. Not that you end up liking them, but they didn't come across as the stereotypical bwahahaha which makes me roll my eyes.
- the action sequences were great. I usually get bored by these, but the author does a wonderful job of making me feel like I'm seeing a movie inside my head.
- I look forward to the eventual book on Mac/Amy. They're both complex characters and there is so much to admire about Amy. The relationship between the two you could see realistically turning romantic.
- I wish there had been more interaction (other than sexual) between Cosky and Kait so that their love interest felt more real. I was okay with Zane's being instant love since his is of a paranormal type, but this reasoning can't be applied for the instant attraction between Cosky and Kait.
- I wasn't crazy about the Wolf character, thought the Arapaho endearments were corny.
- Wish there had been less time spent on Cosky agonizing over his injuries, Jillian's anguish, and Kait's introspection and a little more on the characterization of the side characters (would have liked to know more about the scientist, more background on Wolf)
- I wouldn't have minded this book ending on a cliff hanger as it does with book 1, but the next book should come out sooner than 9 months from now. You totally forget important storyline/plot development details when the next installment is so far away - 3 months max in my opinion for the next chapter.
The attraction between Cosky and the heroine, Kait, is immediate and apparently has been brewing for five long years. Necessity rather than willingness brings him to her door as this battered hero finds himself in desperate need of her healing touch. With the sizzle and fire between them that neither can deny, Kait turns out to be more than a healer of his body. In the beginning Cosky fights against his feelings for her but eventually cannot deny their mutual love. While the author's description of the connection between this hero and heroine wasn't as intense and image rich as her description of Zane and Beth's romance in "Forged in Fire," I still enjoyed the romance between this couple.
Packed with action, suspense, and romance, this is a great read for romance book lovers everywhere.
The second book in A Red-Hot SEALs Series, that continues with the arch of the story! But focuses mainly on one couple.
“I’m still scared s***less. The way I feel about you isn’t rational. It isn’t comfortable. Hell” --his voice deepened in disgust--”it’s not normal.” A peal of laughter erupted from her. Her eyes started to shine. “That’s got to be the most unromantic declaration of love ever.”
Lieutenant Marcus “Cosky” Simcosky lives in fear of never returning to his place on the teams because of his bum knee. A knee that hasn’t recovered, and in fact looks and feels worse instead of better.
Add to that, there seems to be a crazy lady intent on killing him, by any means necessary, gun, car, knife…..
His new roommate Aiden, suggests he visits his sister Kait so she can give him a massage, like the one she gave him when his spine was busted and he turned out alright.
The problem with this is the last time he just brushed with her, she became the sole existence in his mind, something akin to obsession, the star of all his fantasies and dreams. What would happen if she actually touched him, maintained a conversation with him???
Kait, is part Arapaho, and has a certain, shall we say, gift? She can heal with her hands. So when Aiden reaches out to her on behalf of Cosky, she reluctantly accepts.
Reluctantly is the key word here. Ever since their brush in the hospital with his brother, she can’t seem to get him out or her head. Can she keep it together enough to finish a massage without embarrassing or making a fool of herself?
The chemistry between them can’t be denied. They are explosive together. But the timing isn’t right, besides crazy lady, the SEALs are being set up to take the fall for something they did not do. So what are they to do?
The book is fast paced, and the characters are well written. The story continues from book one, and will keep going on book three and hopefully on book four (keeping my fingers crossed that it’s the one about Mac!!!!) So it is not a stand alone book.
The relationship that builds between Cosky and Kait, as well as the other characters in the book is fast, but that does not mean that is not profound. The secondary characters that support this story are great. We revisit some old friends, and meet new ones.
I read book three first, but it definitely helps if you read them in order.