G-Box Midnight MX2 Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Dual Core XBMC Streaming Mini HTPC TV Box Player
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Dual Core XBMC decodificación HD de 1080p. Alto rendimiento Dual Core A9 CPU junto con el potente procesador de gráficos GPU Mali400 Dual Core 3d = excelente rendimiento de Android.
- Nuevo firmware Over-The-Air actualización significa que usted nunca tendrá que preocuparse acerca de la instalación automático. Su caja es siempre al día.
- Toneladas de streaming de complementos disponibles para XBMC gratis. Dejar de pagar por cable. 8 GB total de almacenamiento, el doble de la cantidad en el Midnight original.
- La edición especial XBMC diseñado por Los desarrolladores de clave original de XBMC y específicamente para el Midnight MX2 ofrece la mejor experiencia de Android 4.2.x y sólo está disponible en auténtico G-Box productos.
- Actualizado a Android 4.2.x que le ofrece la última experiencia Android y se automáticamente a las aplicaciones de las últimas versiones de Android y sin problemas de la Internet.
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
About G-Box Midnight MX2:The G-Box Midnight MX2 by Matricom brings high performance high-def streaming from the internet and local media to your TV. The powerful Amlogic A9 MX processor teamed with a duel-core Mali-400 3D graphics engine provides stellar performance for the Android platform and high definition video playback. The Special Edition MX2 XBMC runs smoothly with 1080p hardware decoding from local media and your favorite XBMC streaming add-ons. Running on Android 4.2.x Jellybean with the latest Google Play Store installed opens up the world to install your favorite apps, browse the net, watch videos, connect to your social networks and more!Automatic Online Updating:With over-the-air updating, the MX2 will ensure that it's software is up-to-date and brings the newest updates and bug fixes for Android and XBMC to your device seamlessly.G-Box Midnight MX2 Specifications:* Amlogic A9 Dual Core Neon HD CPU
* Mali400 Duel Core High Performance 3D GPU
* 1GB RAM (DDR3)
* 8GB Total Internal Storage
* USB Storage Extendable (Flash Drives/HDD)
* SD Storage Extendable (Up to 32GB!)
* 802.11b/g/n internal Wifi
* HDMI v1.4 video output
* 10/100 Ethernet Port
* Coaxial SPDIF Digital Audio Output (Surround Sound)
* Composite Audio/Video Out
* 4x USB 2.0 Ports
* Android 4.2.x Jelly Bean installed
* Supports Wireless USB Keyboard/Mouse
* Google Play Store installed
* Fully Rooted!
G-Box Midnight MX2 Support:This device is manufacturerd by Matricom and features a 1yr extensive device warranty. Support is available online by Matricom and through the G-Box community.
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
With all of that said, it is DEFINITELY for some people. The Matricom G-Box is for the consumer who knows what he's doing, likes to customize and has a bit of a hacker-esque edge to him. I am not that extreme. So, if you like to play with settings and test the limits of your devices -- this is probably for you. If you just want to push a button and watch something -- it's not.
This Android Box was initially purchased for XBMC...now Kodi... with no current upgrade in software structure to support Kodi's current and future installments and configurations.
Matricom developers has yet to stabilize the latest OEM Firmware 1.2.2 (it's still in beta format) full of bugs or upgrade GBOX MX2 with at least a current upgrade in OS that would work in support with Kodi 15plus Insengard Series which requires an OS from 5.0 or higher.
Under it's current build this TV box produce by Matricom is useless at engaging the full potential of the new Kodi upgrades and addons installments. Although was good during the XBMC era...Kodi has taken it to a whole new level...Matricom it's like the Flinstones trying to keep pace with the Jetsons. Please upgrade your firmware and OS to match current demands.
The only minor problem we encountered was that the video stream failed to load when we tried to use the Watch ESPN app for Android. We suspect this was a problem with the app and not the device. Streaming video requires very little time to buffer; when we booted up an episode of "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" on Hulu Plus, the show launched almost instantaneously.
It is because lots of add-ons need to be added by yourself, meaning you have to go download, and install it. If you find that tedious, don't get this box, get tvpad, roku, appletv instead.
however, once you overcome the installation, this thing is good. I suggest that you download xbmc for windows and play around it first before you get this box.
Basically this box will launch Android, but you can set xbmc as default launcher, then you can view videos/tvs from there.
If you prefer, do it the Android way, view everything off from android, there are some apps that allow you to do that instead of getting repositories like filmon.
Other than that, this is also a good device, it has 4 usb ports and one sd port. You can put your wireless mouse/keyboard there, of course, get a combo to save ports, then you can put your usb ports there. it has a built-in movie player that can play all movie format. Pretty neat!
For people who want to compare tvpad, roku, appletv and so on, this box offers flexibility, however, the other boxes are more straight forward. This one may need you to spend some time to tweak it. After all set and done, you will love this box.
btw, I don't think webcamera will work on this device. So, use it as video/tv viewing only or computing in big screen.
Just watched The Hunger Game - catching fire in that box.. Nice!