- Actores: Gary Moore
- Formato: Importación
- Audio: Inglés (DD 5.1 Surround), Inglés (PCM Stereo)
- Región: Todas las regiones
- Relación de aspecto: 1.33:1
- Número de discos: 1
- Calificación FSK: Para todos los públicos. No se nos ha facilitado la calificación española por edades (ICAA), pero puedes consultarla en la página oficial del ICAA. Las calificaciones por edad y/o versiones de otros países no siempre coinciden con la española. Más información sobre las diferentes calificaciones por edad.
- Estudio: edel
- Duración: 130 minutos
- ASIN: B0049YGNHC
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº77.047 en Películas y TV (Ver el Top 100 en Películas y TV)
Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band - Live at Montreux 1990 (Kulturspiegel Edition) [Alemania] [DVD]
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
01 Oh Pretty Woman
02 Walking By Myself
03 The Stumble
04 All Your Love
05 Midnight Blues
06 You Don't Love Me
07 Still Got The Blues
08 Texas Strut
09 Moving On
10 Too Tired (feat. Albert Collins)
11 Cold Cold Feeling (feat. Albert Collins)
12 Further On Up The Road (feat. Albert Collins)
13 King Of The Blues
14 Stop Messing Around
15 The Blues Is Alright
16 The Messiah Will Come Again
Bonus Songs (1997):
17 Out In The Fields
18 Over The Hills & Far Away
19 Parisienne Walkways
Bonus Songs (1997);
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. Does anyone feel a song more than Gary Moore? I mean he really loves to play, and it shows. From the rockers like Oh Pretty Woman to the slow and sultry numbers like Midnight Blues you can hear and see that this is a man who really loves his craft. That is the art of his playing.
2. Don't miss Parisienne Walkways in the Bonus Songs. It's a "heart of the blues" kind of number, and if you've been to Paris you'll feel like you're there again for a moment, and missing a girl. But the real beauty of the performance is in Gary's absolutely stunning guitar work. The band lays down the perfect slow blues backdrop for some very emotional but technically superior guitar playing. This is that rare piece that wows you, makes you feel it, the way only great musical performances do. He builds the solo slowly, then comes to a powerful crescendo, the classic rock solo as described by Eric Clapton. But then he does it again, and again...leaving you spent and feeling like you just heard...the blues. Like you cried your eyes out. Like you just can't take it anymore.
3. I try to collect everything Gary Moore has put on a record or DVD. If you have not heard him and love the blues and/or great guitar work (or even think you might!) I highly recommend his music. This would be a great place to start. He proves that the blues are something you feel, not learn. And that you can feel it in Dublin the same way you can in Tupalo. Cheers!
There are many different opinions as to what a "great" guitarist is. I don't know about anyone else, or who gets to say who the "best" is (if there can be such a thing today), but Gary Moore just has to be in the top ten! Why?
It's his tone! The sounds he pulls from that Les Paul! His blues phrasing is excellent and refreshing. Incredible note bending and sustain. His version of The Stumble is a masterful demonstration of blues phrasing and a great tribute to Peter Green and of course, Freddy King! Yes, there are the various King influences, but.. .his way of interlacing his phrases with the most searing blues guitar sound that I've ever heard is nothing short of amazing. Still Got The Blues For You is perhaps one of the best blues songs ever written! This whole DVD is blues/rock at it's best.
If Gary had not gone into blues, he would have always been a great rock guitarist. What sets him apart (and above) the rest of the great rock guitar players is his ability to grind out the blues. Not everyone can play blues like this. You have to FEEL it--not play it! And boy, does Gary show you how he feels!
He draws every ounce of emotion from every single note he plays...especially on "The Return of The Messiah"-- I think Gary Moore has done something very few top rock guitarists can do---create a new sounding blues form with a hard rock edge to it..tough to do with so many "blues" artists around!
Get this DVD! It will rock your socks off! It's great and so very cheap(it's actually a steal at this pice)...and the delivery service was fast & hassle free...ordered it on Thursday..at my door the next week on Friday!