- Tapa blanda: 192 páginas
- Editor: Capstone Publishing Ltd; Edición: New (11 de abril de 2014)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 085708562X
- ISBN-13: 978-0857085627
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº311.685 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 2,99 de gastos de envío
+ Envío GRATIS
Gear Up - Test Your Business Model Potential and Plan Your Path to Success (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 11 abr 2014
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Gear Up is a well-written, easy-to-read guide on how to build up your own business. (Supply Management, May 2014)
Reseña del editor
Transform your business idea into a high potential venture Big, bright and brilliant, Gear Up is an engaging and practical workbook for anyone looking to pursue a fresh business opportunity or grow an existing one. Developed at Harvard Business School and Stanford University, it's a bootcamp with clear, easy-to-follow steps to test your business idea, assess its potential and make it work! Based on a revolutionary 9-component framework, Gear Up offers entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, innovative executives and business students a toolkit to bring their ideas to life and transform them into high potential ventures. Gear Up offers a useable business tool for assessing the needs of a business idea and helps you create a plan of action to promote business success. By working through the chapters of the book, you get to create a winning strategy based on recommendations tried and tested by executives around the world. Gear Up offers: - A step by step guide to help you build a foundation for your business opportunity - Solid business framework formulated from entrepreneurs, academics and real life experience - A highly practical workbook with visual, full-colour design and compelling layout Gear Up also comes with educators' support materials available at gearupventures.com * PowerPoint presentations with teaching notes * Online course materials * Course Schedule * Evaluation Forms * Certificate for students who complete the course Coming soon! - An innovative, interactive digital toolkit Gear Up Virtual Toolkit (powered by You Noodle): A digital platform where participants can present their enterprise idea, work through the framework, answering questions and get real-time feedback from their facilitator/educator. The tool will even generate a ready-made PowerPoint presentation at the end of the process! Gear Up Mobile App (powered by We Chat): This app allows students to answer questions from their lecturers or vote in real-time from their phones within the classroom. The app promotes student engagement and class participation.Ver Descripción del producto
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
What I particularly like about the Gear Up book is its focus and information presented under the Gear of "Team." Unlike in many books on business model innovation, Gear Up discusses the number and type of personalities required to form a team that is likely to deliver successful business model innovation. In addition, the Gear Up framework explicitly considers "Competitors" and particularly discusses Competitive Strategy in terms of Blue Ocean Strategy and Disruptive Innovation Theory.
Although the content of Gear Up is great especially when combined with its checklist of questions at the end of each chapter, the book does not present a graphic, template, or worksheet that facilitates the collection and organization of ideas on a business model. Consequently, in my presentation on Slideshare ("9-Gear Business Model Yacht"), I offer the Business Model Yacht as a multi-level system framework for visually organizing and managing ideas on each Gear of a business model. Use of the 9-Gear Business Model Yacht ensures that ideas for business models are rapidly documented, tested, and validated with a view to discovering and scaling a profitable business model. Hopefully, readers and project teams using the 9-Gear framework would find useful the enhancement of the 9-Gear Business Model Yacht.
I appreciate Osterwalder's book and here is my advice regarding that other book:
* If you are an entrepreneur with technical background, please read Osterwalder's book. Then hire a few people that have deep knowledge in those areas in which you have superficial skills.
* If you are an entrepreneur that want to game the system and get some cash from an investor to treat like a lottery game, you should also buy Osterwalder's book. Follow everything in detail and you will always find a sucker-investor that want everything streamlined and simplified the Osterwalder way. When you get your money probably your best odds will be playing the lottery.
* If you are an entrepreneur with management skills, you don't need any of these books. They all use to cookie cutter format. One size fits all. Follow the nine steps and you will have a successful business. This is plainly false. You need some deeper thinking about your strategy than this book provides.
* If you are an author of another Osterwalder copy, make sure your friends do not write similar three-line, glowing, five-star reviews. Also get your friends to review some baby powder and self-heeling books because they come across more credible if they also have reviewed other stuff.
Another much better rip off of Osterwalder is The Business Model Navigator: 55 Models That Will Revolutionise Your Business, but I prefer Osterwalder. The current book is a zero star book, but I average up to one star out of generosity.