- Tapa blanda: 62 páginas
- Editor: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (5 de noviembre de 2012)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1480251062
- ISBN-13: 978-1480251069
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº789.719 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
The EZ Guide To Aeroponics, Hydroponics and Aquaponics: How to Create a Sustainable Food Supply (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 5 nov 2012
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Three Books in One! Learn how to create a sustainable food supply using 3 popular methods of soil less gardening.
- You don't need a backyard.
- You don't need fertilizers or pesticides.
- You don't have to dig in the dirt or pull weeds.
- You don't need dirt at all!
- Fish can feed your plants
- Plants can filter the water for your fish
- The Nitrogen Cycle makes the whole thing work If you have the desire to be self sufficient and a passion for gardening this is the right book for you!
Biografía del autor
Bob Long was born in the Bronx, NY and grew up in a close-knit blue collar family. His education and work experience is in engineering, as a senior executive at Fortune 500 companies and a small business owner. He has worked in a variety of industries including transportation, finance, healthcare and technology. He has many hobbies including fishing, gardening, sports and surfing the Internet. He likes to write about subjects for which he has a passionate interest and can draw on his experience as a engineer, businessman and outdoors-man. He currently lives in Texas with his wife of 25+ years, 2 teen age children and bunch of dogs.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
My husband has a hydroponic garden in which he is growing all kinds of vegetables and a couple of fruits. LOTS of information is needed to do this correctly, way more research than I ever wanted to do...so I do a greenhouse and the outside stuff, he does the hydroponics. :-)
The book is well researched and is very informative, covering hydroponics, aeroponics and aquaponics, and the differences between the three. Even though he has done his own research and built his hydro system based on what he learned on his own, and the fact that he has already put his system into action, my husband still found information within this book that was useful to him, and even caused him to tweak a few things for better performance of his system.
All in all, he found the book very helpful.
Furthermore, the copy of the book I received was missing pages 30 -34, seemingly left out of this print run. There are no gaps or blank sections in the spine of the book. I will be returning this to Amazon as I feel cheated for paying $10 for a 60 page booklet - this order is not even worth the designation "book".