- Dimensiones del producto: 1,9 x 2,5 x 15,2 cm
- Número de modelo del producto: SKN-SHV 303
- ASIN: B0038JKYAQ
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 16 de diciembre de 2014
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº106.846 en Belleza (Ver el Top 100 en Belleza)
KYOKU HOMBRES AFEITADO SPRAY PARA AFEITADORA ELÉCTRICA (50 ML) [Diferente
- A groundbreaking pre-shave solution for men with normal & oily skin
- Helps create the ideal surface for a smooth, comfortable glide & a close electric shave
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Descripción del producto
A groundbreaking pre-shave solution for men with normal & oily skin Helps create the ideal surface for a smooth, comfortable glide & a close electric shave Formulated with protecting Japanese oils that minimize redness, razor bumps, acne & skin darkening Contains polymer coated microparticles for powerful beard lifting effect Loaded with exclusive Vitamin C complex to cool skin surface Prevents heat damage from electric razors & loss of moisture To use: Spray 3-4 times onto palms & spread evenly over a clean face & neck. Allow to penetrate & proceed to shave as usual
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
A long time wet shaver, I love using a straight razor (cut throat) blade and have collected them for decades. However, it's terribly time consuming so over the years I've relied on electrics for both face and head shaving.
Just as the effectiveness of electric razors vary from person to person - it's the same with the pre-shaves. Chances are, if it's out there I've tried it. With few exceptions. Most have had minimal to poor results with the exception of Lab Series and Kyoku.
* Raises even the tiniest hairs and whiskers
* Provides a close to Optimum shaving surface
* Spray applicator is a much needed design and works well.
Compared to Lab Series which sells on Amazon for around $12 for 3.4 oz The Kyoko at $12 for 1.7 Ounces is a much more expensive product to use. It's saving grace is the applicator - you can greatly avoid waste from spillage.
At the end of the day it's apples to apples or whiskers to whiskers as both products have worked extremely well for me. I use a Braun 790cc, Norelco Sensotouch 3D, and a new Panasonic 5 blade es - LV61
Kyoku has improved the performance of each of these razors by a good 30-40% I would give Lab Series a 50% improvement - but both help you get a much closer and more comfortable shave.
Kyoku does what it promises, at least for me - but again, results vary due to so many issues from hair density, growth pattern, beard thickness, skin condition and so on. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking to get a closer more comfortable shave from your electric.
Considering that I shave my whole head , it would just take me so long to apply the pre shave mist, it would just double my shaving time.
The scent of the product is also heavily drenched in alcohol. I have since tried Aramis Lab Series pre-shave and have been much happier with it.
I've been using the Braun 770cc Pulsonic Shaver the last year or so, and I've grown tired of how the shave does not last, and how I was getting chronic irritation/ingrown hairs/bumps in certain areas. I tried a bunch of stuff to try to troubleshoot this issue for me, such as alternating wet-shaving and electric-shaving every few days and all that, to no avail.
Finally, I bought the Kyoku Pre-Shave Optimizer. I was actually REALLY wary of this product because I tried the Lab Series Electric Pre-Shave stuff and Lectric Shave Pre-Shave stuff to no avail. But no matter how skeptical I was, I just could not ignore all the glowing Amazon reviews...
Just a few days of using this, I can already say this is the BEST shaving purchase I have ever made. Why?
- My shave lasts for the 16 hours a day I need it to. My shave is MUCH closer than without this magic stuff. In fact, I would say it is almost as close as my wet-shave. This significantly improved the way my facial hair felt towards the end of my day (ie it was much shorter).
- The irritation I get from my electric shaver is SIGNIFICANTLY diminished. I get no irritation after my shave, and the chronic parts of my face that are irritated are significantly reducing.
- Unlike other Pre-Shave products, I do not hate the smell, and I do not have as much trouble washing it off.
I bought this product with a Shisheido pre-shave lotion that got glowing reviews on Amazon, so after a few more weeks of using this, I will try the Shisheido pre-shave lotion to compare--will report back here when I do so. That being said, Kyoku set a pretty high bar...