- Dimensiones del producto: 3 x 3 x 7,1 cm ; 9 g
- Número de modelo del producto: gelish010
- ASIN: B004SSFE8S
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 18 de julio de 2015
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº18.782 en Belleza (Ver el Top 100 en Belleza)
Harmony Gelish Esmalte de Uñas, Tono Hot Rod Red
|Precio:||EUR 19,95 (EUR 133,00 / 100 ml) Envío GRATIS.|
|Precio final del producto|
- El gel se aplica como el esmalte
- Se cura bajo luz UV como las uñas de gel
- Curas en una lámpara LED en 30 segundos y en dos minutos con 36 vatios o superior luz de uñas UV
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
El gel se aplica como el esmalte, pero se cura bajo luz UV como las uñas de gel, Curas en una lámpara LED en 30 segundos y en dos minutos con 36 vatios o superior luz de uñas UV, Gelish estancias en las uñas durante tres semanas sin saltar o pelar, empapa completamente fuera en sólo 15 minutos.
Contenido de la caja
Esmalte de Uñas
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I own Gelish "Standout" color and it is very similar in color - small amount of hue difference. I imagine that Red Roses is pretty close too.
Gelish colors do not leave nails stained when wearing bright, deep colors either! Comes off leaving clean pure normal nail color behind, so great!
- smooth polish, no streaks as with non-gel nail polish
- dries quickly with LED light; much more preferable than waving your hands around or dipping them in cold water to settle the polish
- long lasting; no chips, color wears away over time
- must clean as you go; if you cure your nails with some sloppy polish around the edges, you'll be stuck with it. I found keeping some wet cotton swabs nearby very helpful.
- color appears darker on screen; colors vary from screen to screen, but the swatch color itself is much less accurate than customer review photos
Overall I am extremely pleased with this purchase. :) The investment will pay for itself after 2-3 different colors/touch ups. I would highly recommend this and the other products listed to anyone thinking they would like to delve into DIY gel nails.
I bought this because I saw it on a nail blog layered with Gelish Caution (a blue w/ slight shimmer). WOW did this color make it pop! Caution was an ok color, nothing fabulous by itself. But after putting this effects polish on, holy cow did it take it up a notch.
What I like about it is you can control the "pizazz". One coat of Izzy will get you some sparkle and 2-3 coats later your nails are wearing a party! Even with 2 coats on it's sparkly but it's not too much or gawdy.
I can't wait to see what other polishes I can enhance with this! I will never wear Caution without it. I now consider this a staple in my arsenal when I want to take a color up a notch.
NOTE: Personally I don't get the people who buy a polish and then complain that it's not what they expect. Do your research! I looked at this polish on several nail pages before buying. I knew this polish was for "effects" and not necessarily a stand alone color (althought I think it would totally rock a french mani). It's not fair to give it a bad review if you aren't using the product properly, or basing it off a picture of a bottle on this site. At the very least read reviews from people that own it or use it. It's not fair to the company.
When I received this product, I brushed the base coat by Gelish on first and cured it for one minute under a UV lamp. Then, I brushed this on. I was really surprised at how easily it went on, and how pretty it is. It is a light pink and very sparkly. After two coats, it was completely opaque. I was very pleased at this point because the other gel polishes that I have tried before go on so sheer that you have to put on five to six coats to get the color you want. By the time you have put on that many coats, you have a fake nail instead of a polished natural one. This product made me feel like I had my own natural nails.
After putting on two coats of this polish, I topped it off with IBD intense seal and cured it for two minutes. The result was a beautiful set of nails that took only about ten minutes to do. So far, I have had them on for four days, and no chips. I am rough on my nails, and I wash dishes, type a lot and clean constantly, so I usually have chips after a day or two. This is my new go to nail product!