- Tapa blanda: 64 páginas
- Editor: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Edición: 1 (26 de octubre de 2016)
- Colección: Herbs by Heart
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1539651037
- ISBN-13: 978-1539651031
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Herbs by Heart: adult coloring book volume 1 (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 26 oct 2016
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
In this unique adult coloring book you find 24 beautiful images of the flora around you. While you color, your brain is picking up information about medicinal plants. Each image corresponds with the actual appearances of the plant in nature. You color close to the real thing. An unique experience. It almost feels as if you connect to nature itself.
Biografía del autor
Martine Verweij is the founder of Herbs by Heart and the illustrator of the beautiful drawings in this coloring book. She has been working with medicinal plants for over 20 years and has a deep and passionate love for the flora on our green planet. She developed the method Herbs by Heart because of a need she had her self after her education. She discovered that she learned more than 150 plants, but was unable to keep them apart. While she was drawing and coloring, everything became clear and structured. And now she's helping hundreds of students in The Netherlands. She believes that her method Herbs by Heart can help so many more people with using medicinal plants in daily live. This adult coloring book is an introduction to her unique method. Try it out, it's now available world wide.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Here are some revision suggestions:
1) A KEY Descriptor to the elements drawn on each mandala page.
2) Text on the page opposite the drawing giving basic descriptive qualities of each plant, and maybe a photo or color drawing of the plant itself for orientation purposes.
3) Make a separate chapter for general categories/properties that are not actual herbs ( - eg tannins, bitter principles, saponins, etc - just what do the drawings mean?). I'm not really sure how to categorize these titles/categories in my mind. It's frustrating to have to consult another source to understand what they are, when all the info could be included here within the book itself.
Right brain visual learning is a fantastic way to learn, but without the left brain explanatory categorical information included, there is not enough info here in this book to actually assimilate holistic impressions of what I am to be coloring.
As a teaching tool, the book falls short. I hope the author pursues her coloring book idea with revised editions. If she revises her coloring books as suggested here (and get some logical type thinkers to critique them before re-release), these volumes could really be winners, and I'd be interested in using them in the future.