HexaCopter ARF F550 Hex-Rotor FlameWheel Kit With KK 2.3 Flight Controller ESC Motor Propeller
- HexaCopter ARF F550 Hex-Rotor FlameWheel Kit With KK 2.3 Flight Controller ESC Motor Propeller (Un-assembly)
- Unassembly,need buyer to install and Weld and debug,Not include Battery,Transmitter,receiver,Charger,need buyer purchase separately
- The color of the Flamewheel arms,will be changed by manufactured.Random shipped,if you have request,please contact in advance to confirm inventory,no negative or dispute accepted for the color reason,thanks understand and help again
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
FlameWheel F550 (Notice Not Made by DJI) is a multi-rotor designed for all pilots for fun or AP, it can achieve hovering, cruising, even rolling and other flight elements. This combo we provide KKmulticopter 2012 flight controller with 2.3 firmware,it also can suprisingly have this effect.
It can be applied for entertainment, aerial photography, FPV and other aeromodelling activities.New design PCB board speical for F550,support standard 50mm controller board like MK,KK, FF,MWC.
- Plate board with build-in KKmulticopter control board!
- Model Flame Wheel 550 (F550)
- Weight: about 1106gram(not include battery)
- Diagonal Wheelbase 550mm *1
- Propeller 10 ×4.5in * 3-pairs
- Brushless Motor A22122 13T *6
- Brushless ESC 30A*6
- KKMulticopter V2.3 Circuit board Flight Controller With
AVR USB Programmer* 1
- connecting Plug *1 bag
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Now the bad and not so good
The kit I received had no propellers and no response from seller after inquiry.
The kit requires qty 48, 2.5 x 8 mm screws but the kit comes with 3 x 8 mm screws so you will be ordering those separetly as well.
There are absolutely no instructions for this kit but you can use the dji flamewheel instructions.
The kk controller board has lots of support on youtube and forums so there you have it, order this kit and get the props and screws elsewhere