Descripción del producto
Is homeschooling hard? Do you feel tired, overwhelmed, stressed out, and frustrated?
Do you feel like you're working overtime in your homeschool ... but getting little results?
Or are you thinking about homeschooling in the future, but it seems too difficult and time-consuming?
No matter what your homeschool style, how long you've been teaching, or how old your students are, you can make homeschooling EASY!
You need this book if you are...
- a seasoned homeschooling parent looking for fresh ideas,
- unsure how to homeschool older children,
- wondering if you are "doing enough" with your homeschool students,
- frustrated with the busy-work and ready to simplify learning,
- afraid your homeschool student isn't adequately prepared for college,
- a parent just thinking about homeschooling.
Author and long-time homeschool columnist Lea Ann Garfias is a homeschool graduate and has homeschooled her four children for the last fourteen years. She is currently homeschooling one elementary student, one middle school student, one freshman in high school, and one choosing from his scholarship options for college. It’s an exciting time.
Lea Ann has been a working homeschool mom nearly the entire time — working full and part time, from home and out of the home. She knows how hectic it is with homeschooling, work, church, and community. Keeping things simple is the only way to go. In this easy-to-follow book, Lea Ann shares what she has learned from two decades of homeschooling — as a student and as a mom. She also gives you real-life tips for keeping learning as easy and enjoyable as possible.
You can do it! Let’s take it easy.