Hydro Flask 24 Onza verde pared doble con aislamiento Botella Beber
Descripción del producto
Hydro Flask son de alta calidad 18/8 acero inoxidable. No hay revestimientos, como las botellas de aluminio y son completamente seguros y libre de BPA. Esta botella de doble aislamiento de la pared es de peso ligero, que es ideal para caminatas diarias o largas. La boca es el tamaño perfecto para los cubos de hielo, pero no demasiado grande como para hacer que se derrama hacia abajo su camisa. Usted puede poner la bebida de su elección en estos botella, caliente o fría, y saber que van a permanecer así durante horas. Hydro Flask 24 Ounce Green Double Wall Insulated Drinking Bottle
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
But THIS, my friends.... This is game-changing, life-upgrading GOLD. I've already purchased 6 Hydro Flasks, and promote the wonders of Hydro Flask everywhere I go, to everyone I know ... and don't know.
Just got back from a trip to Australia in blazing hot summer (yes, you can bring these to airports) and Hydro Flask was my best friend. Apparently good-looking friend, too, because my orange Hydro Flask got more compliments in an average day than I normally get in a month. -_-
Reasons to love the 24 oz. Narrow Mouth Hydro Flask:
- No disgusting metal taste - EVER
- Narrow mouth = convenient for drinking in the car/on the go (I do still spill sometimes, though. That's because I'm a dweeb).
- It really does what it says. Filled up Hydro Flask with cold water on the morning of a 107°F day hike, enjoyed blissfully cold refreshment all throughout the wretched day, converted all my jealous, overheated hiking buddies into raving Hydro Flask fans.
- Hydro Flask is great for hot drinks, too! Fill it up with tea, cocoa, or coffee and enjoy throughout the day. Yes, it stays piping hot. :)
- The matte powder coat finish feels really cool and looks very attractive.
- 24 oz. is the perfect size for short strenuous hikes, theme parks, days at the office, gym, etc. It's the perfect size for LIFE.
- I've already dropped my beautiful Hydro Flask several times (each time with a mournful wail) but it still looks attractive after a few dents and scratches. I love dropping things knowing they won't shatter... unlike iPhones.
- Outside temperatures do not affect Hydro Flask AT ALL. This is amazing when you're suffering in heat. Nobody likes heated water from a hot plastic bottle on a scorching day. Gross. (That being said, popping your Hydro Flask in a freezer will do absolutely nothing to cool the liquid inside.)
- If your Hydro Flask doesn't knock your socks off, you got a defect - get a replacement! Hydro Flasks come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, so take advantage of that instead of sitting there angry that 700+ Amazon reviewers lied to you.
- Because it's an insulated bottle, Hydro Flask IS noticeably heavier than other non-insulated flasks of the same size. However, this is a VERY small price to pay when you know you'll be rewarded with ice cold/piping hot liquid on a hot/cold day. I gladly carry the extra weight to have access to cold/hot water anytime.
- The loop top cap might be small for big fingers/hands. Use a strap/carabiner to make carrying your Hydro Flask easier.
- Be careful when drinking hot liquids - the opening after all is metal, so it will feel hot on your lips.
- Seller's photos are way overexposed, so don't expect to receive the exact color in the photos. Hydro Flasks are actually darker and more saturated in person. See my photos.
Yes, I know $25 sounds like a lot for "just a water bottle," but Hydro Flask ain't yo' average canteen. This is totally worth the money. Like I said, I've purchased 6 now. They make great gifts (go change someone's life, yo) and you can use it forever.
The is the simply the best water bottle you'll find anywhere: design, function, features - it beats them all. I have yet to see a bottle that puts my Hydro Flask to shame. (I've shamed many insulated and non-insulated bottles so far.) Stop your research already. Just get one!!
24 oz opening aside, these bottles are great! I use my 21oz bottle on my bike and it fits snug as a bug in my bottle holder. I have dropped it twice onto concrete (at about 12 mph) and it survived just fine!! A couple of scratches on the exterior but no damage or loss of effectiveness.
I routinely fill it up with water and ice in the morning, go to work and leave it in my car all day in the Florida heat, then come out to my car at the end of the day ... the car is 100 degrees inside but my water is still cold ... usually still has ice in it. That's a strange sensation, picking up a water bottle in a hot car after 9 hours in the sun; your brain just knows that's going to be hot water but you tip it back and get an ice cold drink. Trust me, it'll take your noggin a while to get used to that!
The bottle is called insulated because it has a double layer of stainless steel that keeps my water cold or hot for hours depending on whats inside of it. With cold water the water can stay cold for over a day if its not opened too often, and for nearly a day (about 18hrs) with more frequent use. I drink a lot of water though so it doesn't usually get the chance to keep it cold for this long. I once left it at my internship which ends in the early afternoon over night and the next day I still had nicely chilled water. As far as hot temperatures, I've put hot tea into the canteen a few times. I had to leave the cap off top allow the tea to cool but once it reached a drinkable temperature I'd say that it remained decently warm for about 5 hours. Which is a great way to have something warm to drink in the winter time.
I've had a few other water bottles from similar brands and I feel like this one retains the temperature better than other ones. I also appreciate the different color options that I had to chose from.