Descripción del producto
Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE
Do you have trouble communicating and enforcing your opinions in public despite you believe in yourself?
You can imagine that it's not enough…
We, humans, are strange and complicated creatures. We even complicated the basics of conversation. Luckily for us, we have many forms of communication tools that help us get our message across.
But what if we wanted to increase our social skills? What if we wanted to influence people, especially the people we work with- to sell ideas, to get their buy-in or to present your solution? How do we communicate with people we know very little about, how do we communicate with people of different ages?
Even though socializing seems to come naturally to some people, these skills are learned over time. It is never too late to make friends, learn how to communicate better and improve our ability to meet people.
In this book you will learn:
- 5 Different Aspects of Communication
- Main Strategies to Become a Good Listener
- How to Improve Our Language Skills and Get Away From Fear of Judgment
- Understand the Various Languages of the Body
- Most Important Things to Avoid to Block Communication Learning
- Peculiarities and Defects of the Different Generations and What to Learn From Each One