Incase Origami Workstation - fundas para tablets (Protectora, Negro, Apple, iPad 2, bolsillo)
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Color del producto: Negro
Compartimiento del teclado: Si
Compatibilidad: iPad 2
Estilo de funda: bolsillo
Marca compatible: Apple
Soporte de sobremesa: Si
Tipo de funda: Protectora
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
BTW, the Workstation can be used with ANY IPAD. The product description is a little deceptive. You can also have a case on your iPad with the Workstation. Another plus!
Since Apple has updated its bluetooth keyboard, make sure you have the ORIGINAL bluetooth keyboard. The Workstation is made to work with that keyboard. The new bluetooth keyboard has a different design.
It would be AWESOME if Incase also made a Workstation that fit the NEW Apple Bluetooth keyboard. It would be a shame if customers wanting to use it couldn't because Incase failed to address the new keyboard design.
1. I love the touch and feel of Apple's keyboards. I do most of my work on a full size wired Apple keyboard (hooked up to my laptop) and I find the consistency really helpful for moving from one machine to another seamlessly. When I borrow my son's PC laptop, I feel like it's completely foreign.
2.The case holds the ipad at exactly the right angle for viewing while you work.
3. The iPad isn't attached to the case--so you can work in either landscape or portrait view, which is a huge deal if you ask me. Being able to write and see the entire page, and then quickly switch to landscape view to see a photo or video, is the entire point of working on the ipad instead of the laptop!
The drawbacks: There's a bit of a tradeoff, as this case means that the keyboard is entirely independent of the ipad--so you're carrying around two things instead of one. Having the ipad unattached is great when you just want to hold the ipad on your lap (say, to read a magazine or new story), but it does mean that the two can get separated (i frequently wander about with the ipad and then have to go looking for the keyboard/case). It also means that you still need another case to protect your ipad (I like Apple's basic Smart Case, which nice and thin and light). And of course, if you don't have an Apple Blue Tooth keyboard lying around, you'll have to buy that, too. So while this lovely Origami Workstation is really great, bear in mind that in addition to the $30 you'll pay for that, you'll need to buy the keyboard ($65) and a case cover for your ipad. I am very happy with this solution (and of course I can use the blue tooth keyboard with other devices as well) but it was a little pricy when you put it all together.
I love the feel of the material as well, it makes it look very professional.
- Well design product
- It locks the Apple Wireless Keyboard in place.
- It makes a great stand to use your iPad as well (compatible with all iPad models)
- I use it sometimes for iMessage and it pretty inconvenient to hit the "Send" button. I have to lift the iPad so i can press it since the keyboard takes up the bottom part of the screen.
- Sometimes its inconvenient to set up the iPad stand (its like an extra step).
Aside from that, I really love this product. It does exactly what I needed it for which is to protect my Apple Wireless Keyboard and take it everywhere I go.