Incipio Snap On Case - Funda para tablet Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2 (soporte de sobremesa), rosa
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Dos piezas deslizantes aplicación para una instalación sencilla
- Marco rígido Hard Shell plextonio fino para una protección ligera
- Disfrute del acceso completo a la Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2 soporte mientras mantiene todo alrededor de cobertura
- Compatible tanto con la funda Microsoft Touch y Microsoft tipo de cubierta
- Cómodo acabado suave al tacto
Del 19 al 25 de marzo de 2018. Descubre más aquí.
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Color del producto: Rosa
Compatibilidad: Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2
Estilo de funda: Bolsa
Funciones de protección: Resistente a rayones
Marca compatible: Microsoft
Modo espera: Si
Tamaño máximo de pantalla: 26,9 cm (10.6")
Tipo de funda: Folio
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. This case work very well with the surface pro 2, it adds a little bulk to it and weight but its worth it especially for the price you pay for the Pro 2.
2. The case will not warp your kick stand like the Surface Pro. When placing the case on the Surface Pro (1st Gen) in order to correctly snap the case on the surface pro would cause your kickstand to warp over time. On the Pro 2 this is not the case.
3. Placing the charger on the surface takes some time (being picky here). With the way the case sticks out you have to make sure you slowly put the charger on or else it will not go into the magnets correctly.
4. The keyboard cover will not fold back on either unit. So if you want to carry your keyboard around with you thats find but it will have to be pulled off and held behind the surface to keep it with you.
Overall I say get this item for the Surface Pro 2 as cases are slim pickens for Microsoft products......Definitely do not get it if you are a Surface Pro 1st Generation user.
I'm not having any problems with separating either with kickstand open or closed, in fact it seems to be latched quite securely. Trying to pull case apart feels like it's going to break before it comes apart.
I was also worried about the mention of the keyboard coming off. Mine is staying attached with keyboard closed, open for use with kickstand, or flipped back out of the way.
I do have two complaints with the case, the biggest issue is that the stylus can no longer attach to the power port when not in use. I actually liked that feature as I would often grab it for just one action then go back to using my fingers, I'm sure I'll be constantly misplacing it now. The second minor complaint is that when the kickstand is closed there is a very slight gap around the cover for it and the cover body. Hoping this goes away as I use it more but I can live with it.
Not sure if they have done a revision with this case or I just got lucky but I would definitely recommend this based off my experience.
One more observation - you can see a lot of negative reviews here pointing to the same issues with the case, but not a single comment from the manufacturer to address it. Lots of companies and vendors selling on Amazon pay attention to customers feedback and at least try to address issues or respond to feedback. In this case, clearly, Incipio doesn't care whatsoever. Amazon should stop selling this just like Ms Store did.