- Número de modelo del producto: 10493
- ASIN: B0074L5HME
- Fecha de disponibilidad en Amazon: 20 de febrero de 2012
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº62.210 en Relojes (Ver el Top 100 en Relojes)
Información Del Reloj
|Referencia del fabricante||"10493"|
|Año del modelo||2011|
|Tipo de cristal del dial||Mineral|
|Tipo de cierre||deployment-clasp|
|Material de la caja||stainless-steel|
|Diámetro de la caja||43 milímetros|
|Grosor de la caja||14|
|Material de la correa||acero inoxidable|
|Longitud de la correa||mens-standard|
|Anchura de la correa||20 milímetros|
|Color de la correa||Plateado|
|Color del dial||blue|
|Tipo de garantía||Seller|
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
The Invicta Pro Diver series. Stainless steel case and link bracelet with deployment clasp. Blue dial with luminous hands and hour markers. Uni-directional rotating blue bezel. Magnified date display. Precise 21 jewel Automatic movement. Scratch resistant Flame Fusion crystal. Water resistant to 200m. Screw-down case and crown insures maximum water protection! Case measures 44mm diameter by 14mm thick.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
- Not an original watch by any stretch. They basically had styling picks from a couple different Aquaracer watches and mashed them together into this watch, with the Invicta dual-color band.
- Watch looks nice. I got it new for $73; I wouldn't pay over $100 for this watch.
- The dial doesn't turn very smoothly.
- There is a magnifying glass piece stuck to the crystal to make the date counter more visible. Neat idea but is kind of annoying; I feel like I'm just going to pick it off.
- This is my 2nd Invicta; the band clasp is better than my 7208 (which is a far nicer, though more expensive, watch), but the clasp still isn't very good, especially compared to my normal daily watch, an Orient semi-skeleton.
- Like my 7208, my wrist is right in between link sizes. With 4 links removed it is too tight, but 3 is just slightly too loose. Because of this, the watch is able to slide down far enough that the crown, which is much sharper than my 7208, digs into my hand a bit.
- The luminous inserts don't glow very well. It is worse than my 7208 but neither are very good compared to my Orient and a couple other watches I have.
In the end, I bought this watch because of the price I got it for. I knew if I didn't like it I could sell it for a small profit. I like it well enough to keep it. It is a nice watch to have in a collection but I wouldn't buy it as my sole watch.