JVC RV-NB70B acoplamiento altavoz - Altavoces (3,5 mm, iPhone, iPod, Negro, Digital, Corriente alterna, Batería, 740 x 315 x 303 mm)
Descripción del producto
Alimentación: Corriente alterna, Batería
Auriculares: 3,5 mm
Canales de salida de audio: 2.0
Cantidad de estaciones predeterminadas: 30
Cantidad de puertos USB 2.0: 5
Color del producto: Negro
Compatibilidad con bases dock de Apple: iPhone, iPod
Control de volumen: Digital
Dimensiones (Ancho x Profundidad x Altura): 666 x 240 x 231 mm
Dimensiones del embalaje (alto x alto x peso): 740 x 315 x 303 mm
Entrada auxiliar: Si
Frecuencia de entrada AC: 60 Hz
Jack de entrada CD: Si
Mando a distancia: Si
Micrófono, jack de entrada: Si
Obstrucción: 16 Ω
Peso: 6,8 kg
Peso del paquete: 8,7 kg
Potencia estimada RMS: 40 W
Radio FM: Si
Reflejo de bajo: Si
Salida de video compuesto: 1
Salidas para auriculares: 1
Temporizador de apagado: Si
Tipo de embalaje: Caja
Voltaje de entrada AC: 120 V
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. Docks & Charges iPhone, iPods. Music plays right through it and with the remote you can control FF and REW within a song. Only functions for controlling iPhone/iPod on the actual boombox are play/pause. So don't lose the remote!
2. Loud! Bass knob on left, volume on right. Large, easy to turn knobs with numbers of volume on blue LCD screen. Subwoofers on ends are protected by metal screens. I'm not an audiophile, so to me this thing sounds pretty good.
3. Smart doors! CD door and iPhone/iPod dock door have a nifty little twist to open feature. I've had portables before that all you have to do is push to open, so consequently any time you bump the doors they open. Not the case here, I like their set up.
4. This has an auxilary/line in, in addition to a 1/4" guitar jack. I'm not sure why JVC wouldn't advertise the Aux In, as people care more about that now days. There's one on there!
5. Easy layout- buttons on the front are there, big enough, simple to use.
6. Not too heavy.
1. There are some features that can only be accessed through the remote, so don't lose it. Which brings me to #2-
2. No remote dock! Portable stereo? Yes. Big in size? Yes. So why not slim the remote down a little and make a docking slot for it on the unit so I don't have to put on sticky velcro and ghetto it up.
3. Price- For this price (paid $270) it performs, but is missing some of these important features listed, lending a four star rating over five.
4. NO FREAKING CORD WRAP! Come on! I couldn't believe that a portable system, with a SHOULDER STRAP for crying out loud, would not have some kind of power cord wrap on it. Give me a break. Especially at this price, it's a major oversight. This combined with a missing remote dock/storage option is enough to make me want to give it 3 stars.
5. Not a huge fan of the plastics used. Here's what I'd love- tough trash can type plastic for the body with rubber ends. Again, at this price, I think it's something JVC missed. I feel like they are capitalizing on it being a guitar amp and charging more for that (in my opinion, irrelevant) feature.
Would I buy it again? Yes. Price is too high though, and if the price were to stay there then it needs some more very PRACTICAL features on it. But it works- does the job and plays music how it is supposed to: LOUD.
Overall it's just a really well engineered piece of equipment. JVC left no stone unturned. It does pretty much everything I could ever want it to do and more. It's just so versatile it makes it perfect for parties, flash mobs, chilling out, whatever. It makes me wish boom boxes never went out of style because it's just so awesome. Definitely my favorite toy.
One tiny little problem I should note. It is not hot-swappable between AC power and battery power. It turns itself of when you switch from one to the other. Other than that, no complaints here.
The only problem I've had is that I could NOT find a car cord for this Kaboom! The CA-R150 cord can't be found anywhere. Called JVC customer service and was told nothing exists in the catalog for a dc-in cable. So I went searching for something to use. I found the plug here.
[...] Great Amazon deletes URL's Why? So it was supposed to say cordsplus . com Anyways search for the Philmore 255 plug
3.3mm x 5.5mm Power Plug With 1mm Center Pin Philmore 255 Part #1783 $8.39
Then I wanted to be able to clamp on to a battery and have some versatility so I used banana jacks on the other end. This way I can use a cigarette lighter converter like this: [...] ( This was a RadioShack Enercell(tm) Vehicle Adapter Plug w/ Banana Jacks Catalog #: 270-036) or switch to use a terminal clamp to attach to a battery. [...] rcaccessory . com / 12vclampswbananaplugs-new