Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ EUR 5,95 de gastos de envío
Just Mobile Lazy Couch - Soporte de regazo para ordenador portátil, negro
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- El just mobiletm lazy couchtm es un kit de dos pies de aluminio engomado para tu portátil.
- Características: conviene a la mayor parte de los portátiles mac y pc
- Mejor comodidad de tecleo
- Se plega para el viaje
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Soporte original Just Mobile Lazy Couch para el ordenador portátil, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3. Just Mobile Lazy Couch incluye soportes acolchados gemelos que elevan su ordenador portátil o iPad / iPad 2 a un nivel de escritura más ergonómico. Gracias a la libre circulación de aire, el equipo funcionará más frío y silencioso. Fabricado en aluminio sólido y de goma suave, los mini soportes se pueden bloquear en una sola unidad para un fácil transporte. Una óptima comodidad donde quiera que vaya.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
When using your laptop – MacBook Pro in my case – a few options are out there for laptop cooling – Buy a desktop cooling dock, or get some sort of X-stand that can fold up and be carried with you. I’m not a big fan of either one of these options so finding the Lazy Couch from JustMobile was great for me. JustMobile makes some really cool and very well-designed items for Apple products.
Why do I like the Lazy Couch? First it’s design is just great. Made from an aluminum band and strong rubber that covers the top and the bottom, the Lazy Couch is round, small and easy to carry around.The rubber top is rounded so that your MacBook can rest at an ergonomically correct angle and keep the laptop from resting flush on whatever surface you have it on. This allows airflow to circulate underneath the laptop keeping your machine from getting overly hot.
The bottom of the Lazy Couch’s rubber is in the shape of gears. The rubber feet keep your device from slipping around. The gear shape rubber also allows you to interlock the two feet together. Once pressed together, you can easily slip the Lazy Couch into your pocket or bag and be on your way.
Some of JustMobile’s competition makes an X-Style ergonomically fold-up stand that can fit into bags, but they are not as compact as the Lazy Couch nor are they as nice when it comes to typing. I’ve played with one that has rubber feet come all the way to the front which is nice if keeping the laptop off a surface is important to you, but I found that the front feet stuck out enough that they rubbed on my wrists, which made them less than desirable to me.
I use my Lazy Couch daily – in my home office and out in the world. If I was to leave them behind somewhere, I would be lost until I ordered a new one.
JustMobile has been in business for nine years now and you can tell it when examining their products. They have taken great time into putting together a clean and elegant design into products like the Lazy Couch.
"This product was received at a free or discounted price in exchange for my review. I am a technology journalist and pride myself on providing fair and honest reviews. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have."
1. If I am doing some heavy rendering and my MacBook gets warm, the Lazy Couch help raise up the back of the laptop to cool it down.
2. If I know I am going to do a lot of typing, say writing a paper, a blog post, or hey, even an Amazon review, I slide the feet under the front of the laptop [or the front of an attached keyboard if using one], and I receive a nice relaxed typing posture that keeps my work fast and pain free. UPDATE: I have recently been putting my MacBook Pro on a stand and I use the Lazy Couch on a keyboard almost daily.
3. On the go, I often find myself bringing a Wacom tablet or an iPad with me to help with sketching. To ease any strain on my wrist, I will pop the Lazy Couch under the device to keep my drawing and sketching (especially tedious detailed work) in a relaxed, non-straining posture as I work away.
4. If I am going to do a lot of typing or project management on my iPad, similar to what I mentioned above, I will use the Lazy Couch to hold up the device, which tends to do the job more reliably; more reliably than the Apple smart cover and more affordably than many of the iPad productivity cases which are either cumbersome or just over-priced.
The high quality aluminum body, and the durable black inserts mean that the Lazy Couch will last as you travel about and work on the go. After tumbling around in my bag and facing constant use, this product shows little sign of wear. The feet on the bottom of each couch [puck] maintain an overall good traction on most surfaces. If you do use these as a tablet support and are known to tap pretty firm into your device, take it a little easy at first just to gauge how well they are gripping onto the work surface. It is very unlikely you will experience any "scooting" as you work.
THE ONE DRAWBACK I have experienced with these products is that I have, at times, wished for a height extension attachment so that I could either get more of an angle when using one pair, or so that I could use two pair on a laptop and maintain a height differential for enhanced productivity. I know that is rather nit picky, which is why I decided to leave it towards the end of the review. All of that being said, the Lazy Couch by Just Mobile is a very useful little product for any doing any work on tablet or laptop while on the go and I say they are a must for your "on the go" tech kit.
I use mine with my 2016 15" MacBook Pro while gaming; it tilts the back upward so that all of the vents are entirely free to vent heat. It works beautifully on a lapdesk. It will not scratch the bottom of your MacBook Pro or the lapdesk or other surface you are using.
Photos show where I position the Just Mobile Lazy Couch before placing my MacBook Pro on top of them. The tilt is very slight but effective.
Use them everyday, I love just having the back raised with two now, really relaxing for hands.
But originally I had gotten two pairs and used them for floating the mac on all 4 corners.
This is totally brilliant because it lets your mac "breathe" from air flowing underneath + it "floats" it from any surface by about an inch.
No more worries about using your laptop on that questionable Starbucks table that has that caramel sticky top on it.