- Tapa blanda: 56 páginas
- Editor: Createspace (10 de septiembre de 2012)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1479277622
- ISBN-13: 978-1479277629
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº418.280 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
Kidpower Older Kids Safety Comics: An Introduction to "People Safety" for Older Children Ages 9-13 and Their Adults (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 10 sep 2012
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Helps answer the question, "How can my older kids stay safe while becoming more independent?" Provides a fun, practical tool for discussion and practices on how to stay safe from bullying, abuse, and violence -- and how to avoid difficult or dangerous problems with people you know and people you don't. Gives more peace of mind for worried parents. Contents include:
- Cartoon-illustrated stories that give young people information they really want to know in an entertaining way.
- Directions for adults on how to practice personal safety skills with kids ages 9-13.
- Basic “People Safety” skills for protecting everyone’s emotional and physical well-being.
- Solutions to common problems such as bullying, stranger safety, and boundary issues.
See also the "Kidpower Safety Comics for Adults With Younger Children Ages 3-10".
For discounts on orders of 50 or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Kidpower's workshops, consultation, and other educational resources, visit www.kidpower.org.
All income from books sales helps our nonprofit organization create and provide extensive free and affordable educational resources.
Biografía del autor
"This is a book I wish my kids had had when they got older and started to be out in the world without me!" says author Irene van der Zande. Irene has been featured as a child safety expert by USA Today, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal. She is also the author of "Bullying: What Adults Need to Know and Do to Keep Kids Safe"; of "The Kidpower Book for Caring Adults: Personal Safety, Self-Protection, Confidence, and Advocacy for Young People"; and of the younger kids' "Kidpower Safety Comics". In addition, Irene is the founder of Kidpower.org, a non-profit organization that has helped to protect over two million people of all ages and abilities from bullying, sexual abuse, abduction, and other violence since 1989 through providing workshops, consultation, and educational resources.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Opiniones de clientes