--Matthew May, author of In Pursuit of Elegance, a "BusinessWeek" "Best Innovation" book
""The Leader Who Had No Title" is a game changing book; read it and get ready for an amazing new life!"
--Marci Shimoff, bestselling author of "Happy for No Reason"
"From monks selling Ferrari's to leaders with no titles, Robin Sharma zigs while others zag. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!"
--Kevin Roberts, Worldwide CEO, Saatchi & Saatchi
"Read this book and make the leap to extraordinary performance, innovation and influence at work and in life."
--Keith Ferrazzi, bestselling author of "New Eat Alone"
"If you want to operate at the level of 'WOW!', be an exceptional leader and live life 'full out'--buy this book"
-- Darren Hardy, Publisher, SUCCESS magazine
""The Leader Who Had No Title" by Robin Sharma is ...filled with good advice on how stand out as a worker, no matter what your position may be. " "Bookviews"
Descripción del producto
In The Leader Who Had No Title, you will learn:
• How to work with and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
• A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
• The real secrets of intense innovation
• An instant strategy to build a great team and become a "merchant of wow" with your customers
• Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough enough to lead your field
• Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mind-set, unleash energy, and balance your personal life
Regardless of what you do within your organization and the current circumstances of your life, the single most important fact is that you have the power to show leadership. Wherever you are in your career or life, you should always play to your peak abilities. This book shows you how to claim that staggering power, as well as transform your life—and the world around you—in the process.