- Tapa blanda: 248 páginas
- Editor: SAGE Publications, Inc; Edición: Second (19 de mayo de 2011)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1412991706
- ISBN-13: 978-1412991704
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Ver el Índice completo
Leading Project Teams: The Basics of Project Management and Team Leadership (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 19 may 2011
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
The Second Edition of Leading Project Teams offers an accessible introduction to the important basics of project management while providing key issues and pointers on team leadership. Easy to read, this engaging book assumes little to no knowledge of project management. Leading Project Teams quickly leads the reader through the fundamentals including how to start a project, how to assign tasks, how to write clear project reports, and much, much more!
New to the Second Edition:
- New chapter on Risk Assessment
- New coverage of running effective team meetings
- Offers real world scenarios: Each chapter opens with a real-world project problem faced by a project leader. Selected from a wide range of industries―from academia to business to health care―each situation portrays how project work applies to real project problems in a variety of settings.
- Identifies key expectations of project leaders: Concrete advice is given on leading project teams across a number of important leadership issues and on how project leaders should develop and guide project team members.
- Provides quick-learning project tools: Many accessible tools are provided to help readers understand the basics of project management such as the work breakdown structure and project scheduling. Extensive coverage on team literature is offered to help students learn the basics of team construction and team dynamics.
Biografía del autor
Anthony T. (Terry) Cobb is an Associate Professor of Management at Virginia Tech. Dr. Cobb has researched and taught in the areas of organizational behavior, organizational change and development, organizational skills and applications, organizational politics, organizational theory, and in management. He has over fifteen years experience teaching Project Management, and has received the MBA Faculty Service Award from the Pamplin College of Business. Dr. Cobb has served on the Executive Board of the Southern Management Association and on the editorial board of the Journal of Management Inquiry. He has also served as Department Head for the Department of Management at Virginia Tech. Dr. Cobb’s has published his work in a variety of scholarly and professional outlets including such journals as the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Group and Organization Studies, Consultation, Human Relations, Human Resource Management, the Human Resource Development Quarterly, the Journal of Organizational Change Management, and the Journal of Applied Social Psychology. Dr. Cobb’s work has been translated into German, Italian, and Chinese.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|