- Tapa dura: 296 páginas
- Editor: Productivity Press; Edición: 1 (2 de octubre de 2002)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1563272636
- ISBN-13: 978-1563272639
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº225.026 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
Lean Assembly: The Nuts and Bolts of Making Assembly Operations Flow (Inglés) Tapa dura – 2 oct 2002
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
With examples drawn from aerospace, electronics, household appliance, personal products, and automotive industries, Lean Assembly covers the engineering of assembly operations through:
- Characterizing the demand in terms of volume by product and product family, component consumption, seasonal variability and life cycle.
- Matching the physical structure of the shop floor to the demand with the goal of approaching takt-driven production as closely as possible.
- Working out the details of assembly tasks station by station, including station sizing, tooling, fixturing, operator instructions, part presentation, conveyance between stations, and the geometry of assembly lines as a whole.
- Incorporating mistake-proofing, successive inspection, and test operations for quality assurance.
Lean Assembly differs from most other books on lean manufacturing in that it focuses on technical content as a driver for implementation methods. The emphasis is on exactly what should be done. This book should be the "dog-eared" and "penciled-in" resource on every assembly engineer's desk.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The author tries hard to give suggestions that are applicable to different types of products: many vs. few operations, long vs. short takt time, light vs. heavy products, and so on. He starts with general issues to think of and principles to follow, and ends with examples from many industries.
I would advise to jump directly to the chapters of interest. Chapters 2 and 3 can be boring, but fortunately can be read after the rest of the book (if necessary).
Overall I strongly recommend this book. I can't think of a topic related to assembly that the author hasn't covered.
This read is a very practical, understandable guide to building new assembly operations or converting/modifying existing lines.
There is a great deal of literature available on Lean Manufacturing which covers the Theories and Methodology of Lean. This work by Michel Baudin takes us past the Theories and Methodolgy and gives us the Who, When, Where, and Why of putting the Lean building blocks in place and making them function together.
This is the book you need to review with operators and carry with you to the shop floor.....Read it until you wear out the pages....then go get another copy.
For the last six years, I have been working as a freelance consultant on improving factory productivity. Recently I have published a book entitled: "Lean Manufacturing - Exposición adaptada a la fabricación repetitiva de familias de productos mediante procesos discretos". It has been a honour for me to reference Mr. Baudin's books in the bibliography.
I also follow his blog and find it most interesting.