Libreta Cahier de bolsillo lisa (color verde myrtle)
|Precio recomendado:||EUR 6,90|
|Precio:||EUR 6,55 (EUR 2,18 / Set) Envío GRATIS en pedidos de libros superiores a 19€. Ver detalles|
|Ahorras:||EUR 0,35 (5%)|
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Tapa de cartulina resistente con las costuras a vista en el lomo
- Las últimas 16 hojas son desprendibles
- Equipado con un bolsillo para notas en la cubierta
- Densidad del papel de 70 gsm
- Papel libre de ácido (pH neutro)
Después de tu compra, recibirás un email con más información sobre cómo disfrutar de 90 días gratuitos de Amazon Music Unlimited. Descúbrelo
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Descripción del producto
Cahiers are lightweight, flexible, everyday journals with customizable covers. Visible Singer stitching, natural colors and tactile raw cardboard add a handcrafted feel to your writing. The last 16 sheets are detachable and there is a pocket for loose notes. Cahier Journals come in sets of three, making them ideal for organizing separate projects or plans.- Customizable cardboard cover
- Rounded corners
- Last 16 pages detachable
- Packed in sets of three in the same color
- 70 gsm, acid-free, ivory-colored paper
- Cardboard back pocket
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- The history of Moleskine is inside
- Singer-sewn stitching on the spine - Moleskine S.p.A. creates and sells FSC®-certified products
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I'm a senior controls engineer and keeping things in my large notebook has become difficult with all of the moving about that I do. Carrying a small notebook in my backpocket has been the best option I've found so far. I was a long time lover of Moleskine (for personal use), but mixed it up with this assortment of purchases.
1) Field Notes - when I got all three notebooks, this was my favorite at first. The paper is possibly the highest grade (shocking, right?) but the giant "FIELD NOTES" printed on the front wore on me over time. Now I use these for carrying during a hike. I record a few key things just for fun and tracking. I can't recommend these highly enough for outdoor use. They're super rugged, the paper is ultra-high-quality, and they size is perfect. Workers perfectly with my Sharpie Pen with no bleeding or show-through.
2) Moleskine Journals - This is what I ultiamtely ended up carrying for work. Paper is second only to the Field Notes notebook and even there it's close. The pages are perforated and the notebook has a tiny folder in the back for holding loose pages. This makes carrying it all the nicer. I don't have to keep a grand organizational scheme; I write and then sort it out later. Sharpie Pen doesn't bleed or show-through. Cover is unmarked (apart from a small bit of embassed text on the back). The cover is pretty durable, but not nearly as rugged as the Field Notes' cover.
3) Rhodia Pocket Notebook - I wanted to like these but the size is slightly too small. The cover is plain paper. And, althoguh some disagree, the paper quality was the worst. I had slight show-through from my Sharpie Pen but not bleeding. I don't have much else to say about this one since I've used it so little.
Make sure you check what type of paper the book has when you order it, as moleskine offers several types, including blank pages, lined journal pages, graph paper ...
I can't think of anything negative to say about these books.
Anyway, these books are exactly as advertised, and if those leather Moleskine covers ever come back, they make a perfect accompaniment.