Linksys WRT54G3G - Router (Poder, Color blanco, 1A, 12V, 350g, 0 - 45 °C)
Del 19 al 25 de marzo de 2018. Descubre más aquí.
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Color del producto: Color blanco
Conectar y usar universal (UPnP, Universal Plug and Play): Si
Conexión ISDN: Si
Corriente de entrada: 1A
DSL conexión: No
Dimensiones (Ancho x Profundidad x Altura): 170 x 170 x 33 mm
Indicadores LED: Poder
Intervalo de temperatura operativa: 0 - 45 °C
Tasa de transferencia (máx): 0,54 Gbit/s
Tecnología de conectividad: Inalámbrico
Voltaje de entrada: 12V
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The first unit arrived and would not even power up the PCMCIA card - no lights, no power, etc. I still had to spend 1.5 hours with Linksys support before they gave up and declared the unit to be defective and said to return it. Oh - but you can't RMA it to Linksys - it has to be returned to the vendor. Contacted them and they were very nice and sent me a second unit.
Second unit arrived today. Followed directions and voila - the Verizon card powered up ok, lights looked good. However, every time I made a configuration change (network SSID, security), the unit had to be powered off and on. ?!?!? Then, it would only connect to the internet when connected via cable (wireless???). Another 1.5 hours with Linksys tech support (1 hour 23 minutes, 56 seconds per my cell phone call log). End result - advised this unit is also defective, and I need to return it. Oh yes - same story - need to return through Amazon's vendor.
I am giving up on Linksys - two units delivered, two units failed, nearly four hours wasted in setup, testing and Linksys tech support AND I have to arrange to mail back the two defective units.
I would give zero stars, but that doesn't seem to be an option.
1) unit works as advertised provided you are willing to wade through poor support and documentation!
1) No tech support number with the product. (they forward you to Verizon tech support which is useless and totally deceiving, a lame attempt to pass the buck Linksys)
2) Updated firmware drivers buried on the website in some obscure location.
3) After hunting a tech support number on the Linksys website and waiting 30 minutes...I eventually found the new firmware drivers and loaded them on my own.
Ditto the other guys post:
1) make sure your card is on their APPROVED list (only 3 cards work for Verizon)
2) make sure your card has been activated and you have USED it in a computer, you cannot take a live card and just plug it in
3) have another internet source available while installing, that way you can log into Linksys Chat for any tech/setup related questions
4) patience and a basic understanding on how these networks setup. If you have set up a previous wireless g or something, you know enough
I only gave it 4 stars because I would have liked it to be a little smaller, and maybe have a battery-powered option. Otherwise, it works very well, and I would recommend it.