My Little Pony Star Song 7-8
- My Little Pony Star Song 7-8
Advertencias: Este producto pertenece a la categoría de disfraces y accesorios.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Dress with detachable wings and tail, arm warmers, leg warmers, and character headpiece. Very cute! Child size 7-8.
Box Dimensions (in Inches)
Length : 14.00
Width : 11.00
Height : 4.00
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I didn't know that I should order separated the arm warmer, pony tail and the wings because it was not on the pack.
The leg warm is large because should fit a 7-8 years old girl (but the dress size is for 4 years girl).
Her birthday party is tomorrow and I have to figure out another dress for her, since I have the gaps to add the tail and the wing behind the dress. My daughter is very sad right now because wants the costume exactly like the picture (and me too).
- This isn't all that durable. The mane and the tail both tend to get tangled up, and the lace on the dress is a little basic. We'll keep this in the dress-up corner for a while, and were able to go to a couple parties and one night trick or treating with it, but I don't expect it to be in good enough shape to hand me down next year.
- The headpiece looks a little like a mask, but it's basically a hat, as shown in the picture.
- The sleeves and ankle-things are separate, and were a little loose on our little one. We ended up safety pinning them to her sleeves and pants.
- As my daughter can tell you, Starsong is the pony to be, because she has wings!
The tail tangled really easily and looked terrible in a few minutes. Also the wings were creased in funny spots and didn't really hold on well, they held on... but not well. So those are the things bringing it down from a 5 to a 4.