Logitech Z520 26W Negro altavoz - Altavoces (26 W, 70 - 20000 Hz, Negro, 3,5 mm, TV / Monitor de altavoces, 2.0 channels)
Descripción del producto
Canales de salida de audio: 2.0 channels
Color del producto: Negro
Dimensiones de altavoz envolvente (alto x ancho x largo): 198,1 x 88,9 x 88,9 mm
Número de satélites: 2
Potencia estimada RMS: 26 W
Rango de frecuencia: 70 - 20000 Hz
Requisitos mínimos del sistema: Windows XP / Windows Vista\nMac OS X 10.3.9\n3.5 mm
Tipo: TV / Monitor de altavoces
Tipo de interfaz de bocina: 3,5 mm
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Upon arrival, I was very impressed with the construction of the speakers. They are weighty and solid feeling - not at all like most el cheapo computer speakers. Installing these was easy. The TV itself does not have audio outs, so I hooked up the 1/8" male jack of the speakers to a 1/8" female / RCA stereo male Y-cable, and then that to the RCA audio output jacks of our Comcast (subsequently switched to U-Verse) cable box.
Wow! Absolutely great TV sound. It's a huge improvement over the internal speakers. I'm actually kind of glad they broke, because I didn't know what I was missing. I set the volume knob on the speakers to about 70% and then use the cable box's internal volume control as a master. Works like a charm. I also occasionally yank the mini-jack out of the Y-cable RCA adapter (power off the speakers first, of course) and hook up my Zune dock (yes, I'm one of the 4 people left in the US who still uses a Zune mp3 player) to use the speakers for music. They sound fantastic for that too!
Set up was so easy, it seems like a stretch to call it "set up." You just plug the speakers into an outlet, plug the iPod into the speakers, and abracadabra, out comes great music! I'm certainly no audiophile (frankly, I probably wouldn't know speakers were bad unless they were crackling), but my husband and I both think these sound wonderful. They fill the living room with music, thanks to the 360-degree sound technology, and they're stylish but unobtrusive. So I think they're gonna stay put, and I'm in the market again for computer speakers. Maybe a second set of Logitechs!
2) The speakers look like the picture on the Amazon page except they have a removable snap off black screen-like cover. You have to remove the cover for them to look like the picture. The cover appears to just be cosmetic for those who prefer that look instead of seeing the round hole in the middle of the front of each speaker. I don't know that the cover makes any difference in the sound.
3) There was no Quick Start guide in the box....only a safety guide in some foreign language. They are plug and play, so I don't see that instructions are needed.
4) They sound GREAT. At half-volume, they covered the entire first floor of my house with no distortion.
5) The long cord between speakers is a good feature. If you place them far apart, you have surround sound.
6) The "con" is that the cord from the main unit that plugs into your laptop earphone jack could be a bit longer. But, as far as I can tell, it is about the same length as all speakers.
7) I will be using them with a PowerPoint presentation at a conference in a couple of weeks and will update this review then and tell you how the sound performed in the room.
The sound is wonderful, like having a stereo at the desk. Robust. Does challenging stuff very well, like Straight No Chaser's a capella version of "The man who can't be moved." I mean, just on that song alone, the bass blew me away.
Louder than my ears can handle when sitting at the desk.
Price point is perfect. I mean, you get a really good experience, and you don't have to pay an arm & leg. And you get it without a subwoofer.
Awesome. Strongly recommend.
The Z520s produce solid, crisp audio in most rooms except for large ones. The sound is very pleasing. The speakers are heavy at 2-1/2 pounds each. Just one volume control to deal with.
As good as the sound is, there are some drawbacks. There is no subwoofer with this system. Yes, you'll have some bass, but not the booming type found in larger systems. The other negative is that there are no bass/treble controls found in more expensive systems.
Hookup is a breeze. All the cables are hardwired, so you need to:
1. Connect the left speaker wire to the right speaker
2. Connect the line-out cable to your PC or Mac.
3. Plug in the AC power adapter.
4. Turn on the speaker with the volume control.
With 26 watts of power, you should be able to fill most rooms with the system's 360º sound. Without the bass/treble controls, don't pay more than $100 for this system. You'll get great audio with booming sound from these speakers. You don't need to pay $150 or more for speakers with great sound, the Logitech Z520s should do the trick!