These are my first clip-less pedals (but I've been biking for a good while). These pedals were a great first choice.
- They are EASY to clip into. The way they hang on the crank lets me just drag the front of my cleat forward to the pedal, which hooks onto the front of the cleat, and then I just set my shoe on it. It was easy from the first attempt, no learning-curve required.
- They click in with an audible "click," along with tactile feedback through the shoe, so I know I'm in.
- They are EASY to pop out of. I've got probably 20 rides with them and I've yet to fall over due to not getting out.
- They feel very rigid on the bike, zero flex, even when I'm standing and cranking (and I weight 220);
- They feel like they spin very easily on their bearings, and have since new, no break-in required.
- Can I just say none?
- I don't know what they weight, so maybe they're heavy? I don't really care!
I highly recommend these pedals.
Compra este producto y disfruta de 90 días gratis de Amazon Music Unlimited
Después de tu compra, recibirás un email con más información sobre cómo disfrutar de 90 días gratuitos de Amazon Music Unlimited. Descúbrelo