- Advertencia: No apto para niños menores de 36 meses
- Contiene (sustancia sensibilizante). Puede provocar una reacción alérgica
MagPaint 0.5L Magnet Paint - Grey
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Pintura imán
- Ideal para escuelas, hospitales, oficinas, estudios
- Puedes pegar imanes sobre la superficie
- Puedes pintar encima con pintura para hacer invisible
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Seguridad del producto
Este producto está sujeto a instrucciones y advertencias específicas de seguridad
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
Magnet Paint is a new and improved water-based emulsion paint which contains very fine ferrous powder, because of this the paint is dark grey in colour. The paint is best applied with a sponge roller. For a smoother surface, apply quite thickly and then smooth off with a trowel. We recommend a minimum of three coats and adding more coats will increase the magnetic receptivity.Once dry, you can paint over it with any emulsion colour of your choice, our Blackboard Paint or our dry-wipe paint, Sketch Paint!Magnet Paint is water-based, non-toxic and is VOC and lead free.As the paint itself is not a magnet, but rather has magnetic properties that create a surface to which you can apply magnets to, it is safe to use in your home, school or office and will not affect your computer, television, video or any other magnet-sensitive equipment.This 500ml tin covers approximately 1m with three coats.This size tin is ideal for school, home and office use, or anywhere you need a small magnetic work or play area.
1 opinión de cliente
Valorar este producto
Mostrando 1-1 de 1 opiniones
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más destacadas en Amazon.co.uk
Some tips and observations from experience:
- Needs 3-4 coats to be properly magnetic.
- VERY thick paint like painting on cottage cheese, needs to be on thick so doesn't stretch.
- 0.5l covered ~1.5sq m of wall with only 2coats so had to gework second can.
- Leaves a textured surface and shows brush strokes. - - Matt grey finish is nice and it's easy to do a single coat of regular blackboard paint to make a blackboard but wouldn't fancy it under regular emulsion without sanding.
- NEEDS SERIOUS MIXING ideally with a paint shaker (I took my cans to local b&q at a quiet time and asked them to put on shaker, once upside down once right way up and was fine)
- weighs a LOT hence mixing need the 0.5l can feels like it weighs about as much as 2.5l of emulsion! Lots of metal filings (I guess) in suspension hence needs serious shaking.
- We got the lovely Tidlo wooden letters and numbers and they stick well.
- also got the Sigel magnets which are super strong and work well to hold up paper or photos but needs to be that strength to use as notice board.
Small kids magnets all now stick firmly to the wall. I mean it not like a radiator or anything but it does the job.
Used 250 ml of chalk paint to then paint over so we can write on as well.