- Tapa blanda: 240 páginas
- Editor: McGraw-Hill Education; Edición: New (1 de septiembre de 2009)
- Colección: Briefcase Books Series
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0071627979
- ISBN-13: 978-0071627979
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº1.193.397 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ EUR 2,99 de gastos de envío
The Manager's Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams (Briefcase Books Series) (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 1 sep 2009
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Unleash your employees’ hidden talent for innovationand creativity―the key to organizational success!
For any organization competing today, nothing is more important than building teams ofcreative thinkers and problem solvers. With practical, simple-to-implement leadershiptechniques, Manager’s Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams explains howyou can
- Create an environment that gets people thinking creatively
- Align teams to work toward creative, original solutions
- Lead the charge toward a newly innovative organization
- Build a self-sustaining culture of innovation
Use Manager’s Guide to Fostering Innovation and Creativity in Teams to generate betterbusiness ideas, create a more compelling workplace, and lead your company well into thetwenty-first century.
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today’s busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists,and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for theseinnovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
- Clear definitions of key terms, concepts, and jargon
- Tactics and strategies for driving innovation and creativity within teams and organizations
- Insider tips for getting the most innovative and creative thinking from your teams
- Practical advice for building creative teams
- Warning signs when creating teams focused on innovation and creativity
- Stories and insights from the experiences of others
- Specific creative-thinking procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Biografía del autor
Charles Prather, Ph.D., ispresident of Bottom Line Innovation Associates, Inc.,a firm that helps organizations develop innovation asa core competency.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Early in the book Dr. Prather makes the point that "there cannot be innovation without risk," then proceeds to teach the reader how to systematically create a culture of innovation that maximizes the opportunities available while managing the associated risks. Throughout he emphasizes the systemic nature of innovation, the recurring themes and human factors involved, the potential pitfalls, the research and experience based 'how-to's,' and the ways you can motivate in an innovative environment. (Those who have read Dr. Prather's previous work know that he has been studying and writing about intrinsic versus extrinsic motivation for years and he does a great job in this book helping the reader think about how to actually apply appropriate motivational strategies.)
Chapter 12 is worth the price of the book all by itself. Think about how many times you have heard someone say "our people are our most important asset?" And yet, it is very common to assume that capable people can do any task that may be assigned. Dr. Prather helps the reader understand how devastating this assumption can be and how important it is to ensure that people have responsibilities that match their skill set. The concept of "coping energy" described in this chapter is absolutely eye-opening.
This is a book that will stay on your desk rather than gather dust on your shelf.