Maroo OTAGO - Funda de piel para teclado inalámbrico de Apple, color negro
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Color del producto: Negro
Marca compatible: Apple
Tipo de dispositivo: Teclado
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I ended up returning this cover for two reasons. First, the keyboard cover is designed to fold over so that your keyboard has a bit of an incline for typing. This does not work because the keyboard bounces as you type. Also, I imagine that the leather will become more pliable over time and will not be able to stand up like that for very long. Second, the case is held closed with an elastic band. The elastic band is not removable and will certainly be stretched out over time. It seemed to me that this case would wear out too quickly for the money and that may be why Maroo is no longer making this case. I ended up getting a cheaper option: the Cosmos Neoprene Carrying Sleeve. It protects my keyboard pretty well, but is not as professional looking.
1. The leather cover is leather and it does fit this keyboard perfectly. There is not any slack and it does not fit too tight. The exterior leather feels nice and looks good. The inside of the cover that touches the keyboard is very soft and will not scratch. This cover fits by using plastic clips at the bottom corners of the keyboard that the board fits into and a large plastic clip that the top of the keyboard fits into. I had no issues installing it. The plastic clips do protect the edges of the keyboard if you should drop it. Still, I would not be dropping it down a stairwell to test it!
2. The cover has a piece of rigid leather on the back that the front part of the cover folds back and slides into. This forms a wedge that holds the keyboard at an angle for you to type on. While this does more of less work while the cover is new, it does not take long for the leather to loosen up and for the wedge to collapse on itself. Also, even when new, the keyboard will bounce as you type because the leather will still flex. My best suggestion is to just fold the cover under it and use it that way. While it will not provide you with an increased angle for typing, it does provide you with a stable platform that uses the built in angle of the keyboard.
What I do not like about the keyboard cover:
1. The cover is held closed using elastic straps on the two corners of the keyboard cover. While they work, I wonder how long it will be before the elastic wears out! When that happens, you cannot just replace the elastic. You will need to find a leather repair place that will be willing to sew in new elastic.
2. The angle adjustment for the keyboard cover - it consists of just folding the cover back on itself and sticking it into a stiff leather clip. while this initially works, it took less than a week of use before the leather becomes soft enough that the keyboard just sinks in and you have no angle adjustment!
3. There is a leather strap sewn in that looks like it should hold something like a stylis that is not explained in the users manual. Calling support, they do not know what it is and why it is there. It is too narrow to use for holding batteries and I have no idea why you would have a stylus with the keyboard; thus, you have a mystery piece of material attached to your cover.
Overall, this works as a cover, I am just not sure it is worth the price. There are too many shortcomings.
I would not recommend this cover if you want something that is really functional. If you just want something that looks nice and that you will not use very often, then this would work.
I couldn't be more pleased! I was so grateful to the person that gave the video review because it is what persuaded me to purchase this. And, just like in the video, my keyboard fit like a dream. It's a well padded case, and looks great. Although it cost more than I had wanted to pay, I'm glad I went ahead and purchased it!
If I anticipate any serious typing on my iPad (or my iPhone!) then my Apple bluetooth keyboard goes with me, too - if not, then I can get by with the miniature (aka cramped) keyboard built into the iPad case. Regardless, the iPad keyboard case allows me to position my iPad at the perfect angle, and the separate Apple bluetooth keyboard in this Maroo Otago cover can be used comfortably on my lap some distance from my iPad.
Actually, my only objection to this product is its price, which is the only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5. But, frankly, it has no competition - it is in a class by itself. It really is a 5 star product. We will see if the two elastic bands hold up over time, but I'm betting they will hold up for the useful life of this product.