Mountek nGroove Snap 2 Car Mount for Smartphones & Mini Tablets. Fits into CD Slots and Dashboard Grooves. Functions as a Desktop Stand and Tripod Adapter.
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Universal - Firmly and safely mounts cell phones, GPS units, satellite radios, MP3 players, mini tablets and other high-tech devices, including iPhone 4/5/5C/5S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 1/2/3, HTC One, HTC DNA, HTC EVO, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Google Nexus 4/5/7, Nokia Lumia 920/1020, and more.
- Comes already assembled and ready to use with a strong, sturdy grip thanks to rubber-reinforced insertion blade. Super-tight but simple blade system involves just a thumbscrew and tightening wheel.
- Easy Installation - Insert directly into a front-loading CD/DVD player slot and still easily control your electronic device from the driver's seat. Or, insert into an existing dashboard groove to keep your CD player accessible. No suction cups, no clips, no screw, no adhesives and no glue. The nGroove Snap insertion blade snugly and safely inserts into thin, pre-existing grooves in cars, boats and planes.
- Flexible - Sophisticated ball joint adapter allows for fine-tuning your display angle for maximum viewing comfort while driving.
- Multi-Use - Functions as a Desktop Stand, Connects to tripods and Clips to Laptop monitors if desired. *Simply invert the nGroove Snap blades for clip capability.
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Verifica si este producto es compatible con tu dispositivo en su página web
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Mountek introduces the nGroove Snap 2, the upgraded next-generation version of the popular nGroove Snap for seamless digital device mounting. Brand-new features include full rubberized blade grips, and elegant gray-on-black profile. Mountek engineers redesigned this proven car mount for even better performance with superior aesthetics. Rubberized grip material on all sides of the nGroove Snap 2 insertion blade provides a stronger, sturdier hold in vehicle CD slots and dashboard grooves. The product's silicone sticker base received a special 3M adhesive overlay to minimize lift when a device is removed from the nGroove Snap 2 adapter. Paying tribute to Mountek fans' sophisticated design preferences, designers replaced the nGroove Snap's yellow safety sticker with a subtle gray-on-black rendition of the classic Mountek logo.
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I bought this mount after seeing that the nexus 5 doesn't need the stick on magnetic plate to work with this. If you have even the thinnest case you will need to add the plate because the magnetic surface inside the nexus is not strong enough to go through a case. I added the plate and it was working fine.
When I went to bed that night I noticed my qi charger wasn't charging. I removed the plate and it started charging. The nexus holds fine if you don't have a cover. I'm now trying to decided if I prefer the case or this mount. unfortunately I can't have both...
In a word...
This item works perfectly, the mount fits into the (lets be honest, in this day and age un-used) CD Player slot on the dash of my Volvo S60 perfectly and holds my phone almost perfectly still.
I was concerned with using magnetics for the mount given that I've seen very poor results with similar systems in the past, however after tossing the pad into the case with my phone (fit in almost perfectly, makes my case a little less flat but still perfectly usable) and I can almost just toss my phone at the mount and have it connect. The bond is perfect between the magnet and the mount which makes for easy attaching and detaching of my phone.
I would (and will) be purchasing another one for my significant other when she gets her new car as I have been completely and totally impressed by the functionality and quality of this item.
The product itself is like many other magnet mounts that I've seen online - It fits in the CD Slot and depending on the position of your stereo, it *may* not go in. I tried it in my girlfriends minivan (2000 Chrysler Town & Country) and it only fit in upside down. In my car, it fits perfectly (2010 Kia Soul). Both fits did work properly but the magnetic head tilts downwards on hers - you can adjust it a good bit but it still wasn't as "comfortable" as mine was. Also, if you have a stereo with a large plastic build out around the CD slot, you may have trouble....IE the flatter the face of your stereo, the easier this is going to install. Mine is pretty sturdy but it does bounce a bit and if I hit large bumps or potholes the mount has completely fallen out of the stereo. Once a week or so I go back to the nut and tighten it a little as it seems that regular vibration is causing it to loosen up a little over time.
The magnet works. I don't know how else to describe it. It is a little "slippery" on the face of the magnet, and I found that it did leave a mark on the back of my phone case. I put the thinnest plate inside my case between the case and the phone, and it holds. Once in awhile it does slide down a little - but I think some of that has to do with my phone being so heavy (HTC One Max) or because I plug in my charger and the cord adds extra weight to the bottom. There is an earlier version of this out there with a giant yellow faced magnet, but I purposely bought this one because I felt the yellow "caution" sign on the prior version would just draw attention to my otherwise grey/black interior and invite curious vandals to break my windows and ransack my car.
Just for giggles, I did put a plate on the back of my Galaxy Tab2 7 inch tablet, and put it on the mount and drove around my neighborhood - it did stay but every little bounce made me worry that it was going to slide down or fall off.
All in all, it's a good product, if I could change anything I would:
1. Put better adhesive on the back of the plates, they don't stick well to ANYTHING.
2. "Rough up" the magnet or at least use a non-gel type surface, it's very slippery.
3. Maybe give the slot load part an extra length of plastic for the curvy stereo's out there.
4. The magnet COULD be a little stronger, which would possibly negate the slippery issue.
GOOGLE NEXUS 5 / 7 NOTE: If you have a Google Nexus 5 phone, or 7 tablet there is a magnetic screen off/on function built into the phone. This is for use with the magnetic flip covers they sell to wake the phone from sleep when you open eh case, and put it to sleep when you close the case. Moving my Nexus 5 phone's camera directly over the mount will activate the screen sleep/wake function. Anywhere else it wont trigger. If I turn off 'Power Button Instantly Locks' under Settings -> Security it won't do this.