Moxi patines Lolly patines, mujer, Azul verdoso
- High Top azul con botas de cuero de ante moxi forro
- powerdyne Thrust Nylon
- moxi "Gummy exterior ruedas
- Kwik rodamientos ABEC 7.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Moxi Lolly Floss patines son una gama media estilo skate, diseñado para el ocio y calle patinaje. La piel suave para breaks en rápidamente con un mínimo de molestias y las formas a tu pie más menos caro sintético botas de skate.
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Why I like them:
1. Genuine suede
2. Flattering and well fitting shaped boot (order your dress shoe size - I wear a 9 Nike shoe, I wear an 8 Riedell boot and I wear a 8 to 8.5 dress shoe. Skates should fit snug but not too tight where they would hurt your toes.
3.Wheels are OUTDOOR wheels - super soft, meant for asphalt/pavement. You would need harder wheels and/or additional bearings (sold separately) for the best experience rink skating.
4. Super cute - if cute is a factor for you...
5. Wheels seem to be good quality
6. Riedell MAKES GREAT BOOTS this is a great skate/brand for regular skaters or those who want to get back on skates.
Why I'm returning them:
1. Box says they have ABEC5 bearings (not ABEC7 as listed - listing is wrong, Riedell only sells them with ABEC5 however...) see picture of box label.
2. Came with PINK Moxi wheels - Riedell only sells these with the matching Seafoam wheels as pictured (I checked with a dealer) so someone switched them at some point and the nuts used are cheap ones you can't re-screw - I had the same problem with another pair of pre-assembled skates. But the pink/teal combo is a cute combination, I'm just not a fan of pink and because I'm not willing to take the wheels off, I'm not going to be able to check to make sure they have the right bearings (ABEC5) to make sure those weren't switched as well (some online dealers have been known to do this because the average person doesn't know their skates that well - just check the parts when you get them).
4. NOT a deciding factor, but that little Moxi "M" on the side of only ONE of the skates is CUT OUT - it is not black embroidered, or lined, it is a HOLE in the boot.
I'm a regular skater, I've gotten much nicer, professional quality skates at around the same price or a little more - so I'm a little disappointed in Riedell with these skates... I would have liked to have seen a better plate and a little more structure/support for the listed price. The wheels not being the right color is what really bothers me, so I think if I decide I really want them I will order locally...
I normally wear a size 8.5 shoe, and I followed Moxi’s sizing guideline and ordered a 7. They fit like a dream.
These skates are worth every penny.