- CD de audio
- Editor: Loyola Pr; Edición: Teachers Guide, Revised (1 de agosto de 2004)
- Colección: Finding God 2005, 2007
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0829418873
- ISBN-13: 978-0829418873
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Music: Grade 1: 2 (Finding God 2005, 2007) (Inglés) CD de audio – Audiolibro, 1 ago 2004
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Finding God Grades 1–6
It’s prayerful. It’s personal. It’s powerful.
A faith-formation program for children in grades 1–6 and the significant adults in their lives. The program mentors children, parents, and adults in cultivating a special place in their hearts to meet with God. Preview samples online at www.findinggod.com/preview.
• Empowers catechists and teachers to lead children in prayer
• Offers high-quality sessions with a strong presentation of Church doctrine
• Connects technology and faith through online activities, planning tools, and assessments
• Integrates multisensory opportunities to experience Scripture, music, and prayer
• Provides an abundance of prayer that allows children to nurture a lifelong conversation with God
• Equips parents and adults with components that correspond to the structure of the children’s program
• Opens every unit with the story of a saint
• Presents doctrine, Scripture, and Tradition through engaging four- to eight-page sessions
• Connects the lesson with their living faith by offering opportunities for reflective prayer, links to liturgy, reading God’s Word, and much more
• Provides three prayer opportunities in each session as well as additional prayer services
• Encourages knowledge of the faith by providing an extensive supplement, Prayers and Practices of Our Faith
• Provides clear, concise preparation for each session
• Addresses various learning styles through variety of lesson options
• Offers extensive online resources and support
• Models different ways of praying with opportunities to put them into practice
• Includes reproducible blackline masters with activities and assessments
In the first year of adoption, a free guide is included with every 25 children’s books purchased.
Online resources for program users
• Family E-Newsletters
• Additional assessments for each session
• Detailed session-planning tool
• Hundreds of additional activities
• Activity Finder searchable by grade level, subject, or learning style
• Sunday Connection linked to readings and activities
• Seasonal resources
• Articles and activities for families
• Additional prayer resources
Biografía del autor
Barbara is Vice President for Catechesis and Faith Formation for Loyola Press. Her role involves her in the development of faith formation resources and services designed for the benefit of parishes and schools. Prior to accepting her position at Loyola Press, Barbara served as the Associate Executive Director of NCEA's Department of Religious Education, working primarily in service to members of NPCD, NCEA's national membership association serving parish catechetical leaders. Her experience also includes diocesan and parish work in Religious Education and Youth Ministry as well as extensive teaching experience at high school and college levels. She completed her Doctor of Ministry degree at the University of St. Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, IL. She also holds a Master of Divinity degree from Aquinas Institute of Theology in St. Louis, MO.
Jim Campbell is Staff Theologian for Loyola Press. His role includes planning and development of catechetical and faith formation materials to be used in parishes and schools. Jim also reviews material from the text editorial and trade divisions. Jim has been a teacher, writer, and administrator in the field of catechesis for over 30 years. He has served as Consultant for Curriculum Development for the Office for Catechesis in the Archdiocese of Chicago. He was Director of the Orange Catechetical Institute, the adult ministry formation program for the Diocese of Orange, California. Jim has taught religious studies courses at Chapman University, Orange, California and the Aquinas Institute of Theology, Dubuque, Iowa. Jim was the General Editor for Harper’s New American Bible Study Program. He has written Mary and the Saints: Companions on the Journey, Understanding Scripture: The Genesis Creation Story; Stories of the Old Testament: A Catholic’s Guide and Serving the Catechetical Mission of the Church, all for Loyola Press. Jim has a Doctor of Ministry in Christian Education and Master of Arts in Theology from the Aquinas Institute of Theology. He also has a Master of Arts in European History from the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|