Compara precios en Amazon
+ EUR 14,00 de gastos de envío
+ Envío GRATIS
Native instruments - Traktor kontrol f1 controlador dj
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Plug & Play de hardware y software
- Potente bucle pre-escucha y Remix Cubiertas con efectos increíbles
- Traktor se adapta a su flujo de trabajo para la mayor comodidad de uso
- Dimensiones: 120 x 52 x 294 mm
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
Plug & Play de hardware y software Potente bucle pre-escucha y Remix Cubiertas con efectos increíbles Traktor se adapta a su flujo de trabajo para la mayor comodidad de uso Dimensiones: 120 x 52 x 294 mm
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1) Sturdy construction. It's plastic, but it can take a beating. I know; I've beaten the hell out of it.
2) Great buttons. They are large, soft-to-the-touch, and depress with a satisfying click. They can also take a beating.
3) The USB port on the back of the F1 is iron-clad BY DESIGN. There are mechanisms in place that literally GRIP your USB cable, so that it will not accidentally get yanked out as you bang the hell out of the F1 during a performance. This is the same mechanism that exists on the flagship NI S4 controller.
4) Great aesthetics. Those colorful LEDs look absolutely rad in a dark club environment.
5) Completely re-mappable (see below).
1) A single F1 can only control one "remix" deck at a time. You can toggle between several "remix" decks though.
2) Several native controls can only be accessed via the 'shift' button. This can sometimes reduce the efficiency of your workflow.
NOTE: As of this writing, other MIDI controllers cannot access all 64 sample banks in a "remix" set within Traktor. The only exception to this rule is the MidiFighter from DJ Techtools (djtechtools.com)
On the F1's flexibility:
This controller is designed to be used with Traktor DJ software (with which it integrates perfectly). Its main purpose is to control Traktor's 64-bank "remix" decks (a sort of tricked out in-software sample player). As such, it isn't designed to be used as a primary controller (your transport controls, EQs, effects, etc.).
That being said, it allows for seamless switching between the Native Instrument preset and your other user-defined MIDI mappings. This is what makes this controller a great secondary controller: FLEXIBILITY. Even if you don't care for Traktor's "remix" decks, you can load up your own custom MIDI mapping (literally mid-song if you want - with no audio interruption; this same trick does not work with the NI S4) by hitting the shift+browse button on the F1.
Don't know how to configure custom MIDI maps? No problem, the vast popularity of this controller has meant a burgeoning community of users who have written totally rad custom MIDI mappings, which will turn your F1 into fully-loaded primary controllers (transport controls, EQs, etc.) or super tricked-out instant FX units. The very best of these mappings are distributed for free (and with step-by-step installation instructions) on various community sites (esp., djtechtools.com).
In short, if you're running Traktor and want the option of full, native hardware control over your "remix" decks without giving up the full customizability of a truly generic MIDI controller, the F1 is your best option.
I was able to map all my loading, transport, mixer and FX controls onto the F1 for the ultimate 2-deck mobile solution when I don't want the S4.
Top knobs: filter and low EQ for each deck
Faders: FX1/2 dry/wet, volume for each deck
Buttons: FX direct values, buttons etc. like delay/echo freeze. Loading and browse.
Grid: cue, play
loop set, loop size decrease
Stop buttons: FX1/2 on/off for each deck
The possibilities are endless!
It's great that it doesn't need a power cable. Just plug in the USB cable and you're all set.
Of course it's great for the remix decks too. :)
I have Traktor Pro 2.6, if you are a LE user do your self a favor and upgrade, Native Instruments takes good care of Pro Users. Finally, I am an Amazon Prime account holder, I love to have orders delivered so quickly and free, another must have.