Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-602 - Auriculares (2.0+EDR, Polímero de litio, 210 mAh, 11 h, 70 x 10 x 10 mm, 18 g) Negro, Plata
Descripción del producto
Color del producto: Negro, Plata
Dimensiones (Ancho x Profundidad x Altura): 70 x 10 x 10 mm
Intervalo de temperatura operativa: -15 - 55 °C
Peso: 18 g
Tecnología de batería: Polímero de litio
Tecnología de conectividad: Bluetooth
Tiempo de conversación: 11 h
Tiempo de reposo: 300 h
Tipo de auricular: Monoaural
Versión de Bluetooth: 2.0+EDR
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. The bluetooth disconnects randomly and without any reason and you have to connect it again or turn it off and on to connect.
2. the bluetooth turns off by itself even when you are talking for no reason.
3. it does not have noise reduction service so it is very noisy and bothersome for the other party.
4. the installation on your ear is very very painful. in the pictures you see a very flexible rubber around your ear which it is flexible but you cannot fit it correctly around your ear and after sometimes the it figures a shape which does not fit anymore to your ear and became very very painful.
5. even though it is big and you assume that it should hold a lot of energy, but since the battery is followed by an old technology, it is like a very normal short lasting bluetooth.
6. it does not have voice recognition so you should expect a very old technological device.
7. the ear pad is good for ears with a big hole not normal holes.
conclusions: I do not recommend Nokia any more. They should start testing their device by some human before sending them out to be tested by costumers which is not fair.
I had Jawbone, Jabra JX-10 and sound id SM100. All the three are great products.
Fit and Finish.
Nokia quality here. Make sure the you are not getting any fake ones..
BH-602 is much more comfortable because of the air loop..which also is sturdy and can be personlized for your taste..
Very good / natural. However there is hissing sound if you keep the volume at really high.Find a middle ground where you are comfortable.
Found good to very good. This area is always skeptical and subjective.
For Example Jawbone/Jabra are not good in windy ..but sound id is good in windy conditions..BH-602 in par with all of them since it is better in noisy and windy conditions.
Recommend: YES..go for it
Battery Life: Excellent....
Looks: Sleek ..but long compared to the other headset..sure heae turner...