Pentax - Ojo de pez (F 5,6, 3,2 mm)
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este product es compatible con tu modelo
- Longitud 3.2 mm f5.6 equivalente a 17,5 mm en formato de 35 mm
- Extra amplio ángulo de visión de 160 grados.
- Super compacto y ultra ligero
- Compatible con Pentax Q Digital systemcamera con lentes intercambiables
- Excelente rendimiento de costo y facilidad de cambio de lente
Detalles del producto
Descripción del producto
Este exclusivo Series 3.2 mm Lens, con una apertura fija de f/5.6 ofrece anextra amplio ángulo de visión de 160 grados a lo largo de la línea Diagonal de AdHoc sensor, lo que permite al fotógrafo crear un ojo de pez visual effectwith gran facilidad... Gracias a sus características distintivas ultra gran angular, produce imágenes únicas, llamativo a diferencia de las capturado por thehuman Eye, con un efecto de perspectiva exagerada, distorsionados temas, y apan-focus que captura cada elemento en el campo de imagen en sharpfocus.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I'm not really interested in the fisheye distortion, more accurate would be to say that I'm willing to tolerate it to fit in what I need to fit in. I'm happily surprised by some of the images though. They're just FUN.
I took off a star for the following: plastic lens mount, focus markings are meaningless, no autofocus, no lens shutter. Why only one star deducted?
- I think the lens mount will hold up well over time, as this lens is about half the size and half as useful as the 01 Normal prime.
- If they had put focus markings on it, then where would the focusing ridges go? (it was a valid engineering decision)
- No autofocus is the biggest drawback, however, the depth of field on this lens is huge. With focus peaking enabled and a little practice, you'll have it nailed in no time. A fisheye is not typically an action lens, so it's not like you're going to miss your favorite sports or toddler moment because of this omission. It just takes a bit longer to set up the shot.
- No lens shutter? Same thing. Since it's not an action lens, this won't be a practical drawback.
I decided to buy this lens first, and see if it meets my ultra-wide angle needs, before paying the much higher price for the 07 wide angle zoom. Now that I have it, I really like it and I will keep it, but I think I will add the wide angle zoom anyway, just because there are times when I want a really wide angle without such noticeable distortion.
Would I buy this lens again? Absolutely.
I really have gotten to love this little Pentax Q, and the fisheye lens makes it even better.