- Pilas 1 Batería no estándar necesaria(s), incluida(s)
- Número de modelo del producto: PT720/17
- ASIN: B004XIB9V4
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 13 de agosto de 2012
- Valoración media de los clientes: 4 opiniones de clientes
Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
nº35.662 en Salud y cuidado personal (Ver el Top 100 en Salud y cuidado personal)
- n.° 64 en Salud y cuidado personal > Afeitado y depilación > Cortapelos, barberos y afeitadoras corporales > Afeitadoras corporales
- n.° 184 en Salud y cuidado personal > Afeitado y depilación > Afeitadoras eléctricas > Afeitadoras eléctricas para hombre > Afeitadoras eléctricas rotativas para hombre
- n.° 332 en Salud y cuidado personal > Afeitado y depilación > Afeitado manual > Hombre > Maquinillas de afeitar para hombre
Compara Precios en Amazon
Philips PT720/17 - Afeitadora eléctrica rotativa para hombre (material algodón, PVC, potencia 100 W), color rojo
|Precio final del producto|
- Philips afeitadora PowerTouch gama combina la fiabilidad y la eficiencia de las máquinas de afeitar clásica de Philips, con una mayor funcionalidad y un diseño con mejor aspecto y la sensación
- Super Lift patentado y tecnología de doble hoja Cortar ofrece lo último afeitado más apurado, pero seguro que la primera cuchilla levanta los cortes de pelo y segunda cuchilla debajo del nivel de la piel
- Philips PT720 es un afeitadora totalmente lavable, con su sistema QuickRinse puede simplemente enjuagar la cabeza afeitadora impermeable debajo del grifo para facilitar la limpieza
- Philips PowerTouch PT720 es una máquina de afeitar recargable - 40 minutos de operación de afeitado sin cable, con ocho horas de carga
- Resistente al agua
Hay una nueva versión de este producto:
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Seguridad del producto
Este producto está sujeto a instrucciones y advertencias específicas de seguridad
Descripción del producto
Carga rápida: Si
Cepillo de limpieza: Si
Color del producto: Negro, Azul, Color blanco
Consumo de energía (inactivo): 0,2 W
Consumo energético: 5,4 W
Cámara de recogida del pelo: Si
Fuente de energía: Batería
Indicación de batería baja: Si
Indicación de batería cargada: Si
Indicador de capacidad de batería: Si
Indicador de carga: Si
Indicadores LED: Si
Mangos de goma: Si
Número de máquina de afeitar cabezas / cuchillas: 3
Requisitos de energía: 100 - 240V
Sistema de afeitado: Rotación
Tapa protectora: Si
Tecnología de batería: Ión de litio
Tiempo de afeitado: 40 min
Tiempo de carga: 8 h
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más destacadas en Amazon.co.uk
This new shaver looks really nice and feels good when using it on my face (glides effortlessly)...however I am finding it gives me a burning sensation once I've finished shaving which my old philishave never used to do. Perhaps my skin just needs to get used to it because already after my 5th shave the burning sensation has reduced.
It gives a very good shave, but only very slightly better than my philishave so I don't think it was worth upgrading in my case. It's cheap though so I can't complain!
If you are looking for a first time shaver then this is the one for you - it's brilliant, but if you already have a philishave shaver that still works and you only want a new one because you think it will give you a much better shave then I recommend waiting until your shaver actually does break!
=========REVIEW UPDATE BELOW==========
It's been a few weeks since I bought it and I can report that the burning sensation has stopped. I guess my skin has adapted to it.
=========REVIEW UPDATE TWO============
When I said originally that it only gave a slightly better shave than my old philishave it was because this powertouch still left a few very small hairs every time under my chin. I've since learnt that if you very slowly move the shaver over that area it will actually get those hairs. Now I can say this is the best shave I've ever had, my skin is extremely smooth now. Upped my review to 5 stars. :)
it sucks. My old shaver (never been serviced or had new blades) gets a closer and cleaner cut, and somehow "feels" more sturdy.
This new one has the top hinge up for cleaning instead of just coming off, the hinge feels flimsy and you still have to take it the whole way off for a proper clean, so it's just extra complication for no real benefit.
The only way this is better than the 15 year old one is that the battery works. (It's also lighter and water proof, but who cares?)
I have yet to try the washing under the tap routine but it is easy to dismantle and cleans easily like my old one. The two gripes are the length of time for the re-charge but at least there is a warning light advising that action needs to be taken at some point in the near future and also that the shaver does not come with a storage pouch.
However, notwithstanding the two minor gripes this is a quality shaver from a fine reputable brand and one that I would heartily recommend.
Update after complaint to Philips.
I contacted Philips and reported the much reduced shaving time and was sent a barnd new Razor! The two year guarantee is well worth it. I will see if the shaving time drops-off again withing a year - if so, I may try again.
Still happy with shaving performance with this one - shame they don't design it to take standard rechargeable batteries.
1 Year Later ....
OK, I wrote the review below a couple of weeks after purchase. I am now updating my review after 1 year.
It has worked well and, initially, would last me around 10 days after a charge. I always run the batteries right down by leaving it on until the shaver stops. Then I give it the full 8 hour charge. Within about 6 months, it was down to lasting about a week (7 days) so still OK. However, I have noticed that it seemed to require charging more often, so tested this week. It needed charging after shaving on Monday morning, I ran it flat and charged it overnight. I used it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Today, Friday, whilst shaving, it started flashing orange indicating that it needed charging. So it is now down to four days. As this is sealed, I am unable to replace the batteries with a new set of rechargeables, but even if I could, these batteries have only lasted 1 year (21 days) which is not good enough. Philips claim to offer a 2 year warranty, so I'll see what happens if I contact them. I'll update my review again after contacting them.
Original review below written after a couple of weeks
I bought a Braun (rechargeable) electric razor around 18 months to two years ago which I was fairly pleased with. It performed OK, a full charge would give me about 8-10 says shaving and it was quite neat and easy to pack and travel with. Then, I noticed that it had begun to scratch me and on close inspection, there was a tiny hole in the foil. Never mind, Amazon is bound to have spares, I thought. They did £22 !!!! for a small piece of stamped metal about the size of a matchbox. I started searching for razors instead and discovered the Philips PowerTouch PT720 Rechargeable Electric Shaver which was only £5 more that a replacement foil for my Braun - so I bought it expecting very little. What a revelation. The Philips gave me a far better shave, closer and more quickly despite seeming to spin at quite a low speed. It provides me a more comfortable and closer shave than the (more expensive) Braun ever did.
So, after couple of weeks, here are my thoughts:
1. It is quite bulky compared to the Braun, but is comfortable to use
2. I agree with other comments about the lack of beard/sideburn trimmer - that would be a plus
3. It would have been thoughtful for Philips to provide a brush, I think they believe everyone will wash it out, but I prefer a brush. I use an old toothbrush.
4. A case would have been a welcome bonus as I travel quiet a lot and keeping it in this would have been useful, especially after it has been washed-out and is wet in ones washbag.
5. Its battery life is not as good as the Braun, I would estimate about 5 days, or five shaves, but this is not a problem for me.
6. I appreciate the low battery indicator, but in reality, it was so slow you knew the batteries were flat. The full charge indicator is useful though.
I'm glad the Braun foil developed a hole and I replaced it, I am much happier with the Philips. At the price it is simply a bargain a Gillette Fusion razor with 8 blades is about £20.00 (discounted) which would last me about 2 months, the Philips was just £7 more (£27) so I now intend to use it and then buy a new one when it breaks.
Braun you've lost a loyal customer because you want en outrageous amount for a tiny, cheap replacement part.
Thank you Philips ... I'm v impressed with the razor and the shave it provides.