Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Descripción del producto
- El Phottix Geo One es un sistema de posicionamiento global (GPS) que se acopla a las cámaras específicas de Nikon (equivale al Nikon GP-1) y graba la ubicación exacta de la cámara cuando se toma una fotografía.
- La información sobre la ubicación como la latitud, longitud, altitud y hora, se graba automáticamente como ''etiquetas geográficas'' en los datos de imagen (EXIF).
- Incluye cable mini-USB.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Two cables come with the GPS: a 10 pin connector that works with Pro style DSLRs such as the Nikon 300, 300s and the new D500, and the other common Nikon connector for use with cameras such as the D7000, D5300 -MC-DC2.
There is a penalty when setting the menu for the camera to stay on when the GPS is connected - battery life is shorter. But, at least with my D7000, D5300 and the D300, having location info with each photo more than makes up for shorter battery life. You will still get several hours of picture taking with the GPS attached.
- Same as but half the price of the Nikon GPS system.
- Comes with multiple cables for different cameras. This is really nice and it will fit my Nikon D700 or my Nikon D90.
- Accurate and robust data. Perfect location/ GPS field integration into EXIF data.
- Feeds off camera power so no batteries required.
- Comes with a decent remote shutter controller.
- Includes a shoe clip for your camera strap to mount unit to in case of using flash.
- Appears slow. They all do this while communicating with the satellite and propagation delays with receiving data. Takes 45 seconds to a minute to sync and turn green. Can seem like an eternity. After connection is made, doesn't appear to get lost.
- Costs still high IMO for a GPS unit that probably costs under $10 to make.
- Feeds off camera power so camera battery drain is quicker.
All-in-all the Phottix GPS system seems to do a great job and looks to be a replica of the Nikon unit in size and build. I have been using for about 2 weeks so far without any major complaints.I personally purchased this unit to take on a cruise and to geotag different countries and sites within the Caribbean this fall. I'm sick of trying to guess or manually enter geotag information into photos that I want to tag. If you are thinking about GPS at all, this is a great unit to consider. I would highly recommend it.