Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío gratis
Play-Doh Shape and Spin Elmo
|Precio final del producto|
- Play-Doh Elmo Shape and Spin Playset
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Features a favorite Sesame Street character who helps children learn about shapes and numbers in 2 engaging modes of play;Mode 1: Elmo's voice helps your child identify shapes and counts as your child makes them;Mode 2: Elmo's voice encourages your child to make various shapes;Kids can also match shapes to the play mat and stamp more fun characters;Playset comes with play mat, 3 stampers, instructions and 3 ounce cans of Play-Doh brand modeling compound
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
The toy is pretty straight forward - you place a small amount of Play Doh on the shape. You then push down on Elmo's hands (with a fair amount of pressure) you release Elmo's hands and then push up on the release handle and remove the shape. The Shape comes out as a bit of a *blob* so you must trim the edges and then place the shape on the appropriate spot on the mat (see the video). At this point you rotate (to a different shape) and repeat!
- Elmo does not have a volume control, which is unfortunate because the toy can be kinda annoying.
- It can be difficult to get the shapes out of the mold
- Clean-up is a little less difficult than the average Play Doh Toy
- Compared to many Play Doh toys this one is very educational.
- Elmo sounds like... Elmo
- A picture is impressed on both the top and bottom of every shape.
- The picture mat is a fun scene and is similar to what you find in a lot of Sesame Street books.
Final Verdict - While there is room for improvement the Play Doh Elmo Shape and Spin Playset is both fun and educational for children ages 2-6. Be warned.... while children will like the toy; parents may become pretty annoyed with Elmo's voice!
4 1/2 Stars
But for mom's side, this thing needs some improvement.
1. There is no place to store the extra stampers. Moms know that means those will be scattered around the house sooner or later, or simply go missing.
2. When you press Elmo's hands down to cut the shapes, it does not cut off clean. So kids got sort of frustrated that they can't get the shape off nicely.
3.I tried to clean the thing each time after use. But always found out later there is tiny bits of play-doh left inside that you can't reach. When it dries, it just snows down if you shake the toy a little bit.
Anyways, by all means, if your kids love Elmo and Play-Doh, and you can find a good deal for this, still go for it. They'll love it!