PowerWalker VI 2000 LCD - Fuente de alimentación continua (UPS) (Línea interactiva, C13 coupler, Tipo F (Schuko), C14 coupler, 0 - 40 °C, 50/60, Negro)
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Caracteristicas principales.POWERWALKER VI LCD 2000.2000VA UPS interactivo de línea.4x enchufes Schuko.Construir-en el puerto de comunicación USB.Pantalla LCD para mostrar todos los ajustes de UPS.Función de impulso y la función AVR dinero.2000VA UPS interactivo de línea.4x enchufes Schuko.Construir-en el puerto de comunicación USB.Pantalla LCD para mostrar todos los ajustes de UPS.Función de impulso y la función AVR dinero.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más destacadas en Amazon.co.uk
I've had both PCs running of the device (one has a PSU of about 700 Watts and the other about 500 Watts) and, together with their LCD screens, they use a total of 20% of the total output capability. I *haven't* yet tested a power failure!
The setup is simple and the sockets are well positioned so that cables do not obscure the fan.
Software installation works for the USB connector and is easy to install. There are a lot of configurable options so it is sometimes a bit opaque. It was easy enough to set up email alerting for events. (It also allows SMS but I haven't used that.)
There's nothing which confirms that the UPS is charging properly, other than the LCD screen on the front of the device - which will probably not be visible. I did run a 10 sec battery check which seems to have worked okay but there is no positive confirmation of this. One other weakness is that the USB connector is quite short (although you can presumably add an extension).
All in all, a good, robust product. This is an early review and, if I get any problems, I'll addd an updated review.
You will also need continental plug -> IEC cables (not adaptors) as the output sockets are of the two-pin continental type, and EU-UK adaptors are usually too large to be able to use all the sockets (they overlap).
Wouldn't recommend these at all - spend the extra on getting a named brand if you're wanting to rely on it at all, and shipping from deep in the EU makes returning it a hassle even if it's within warranty period.
The UPS unit appeared to be working fine when I tested it after the first month. 11 months later, we had a power cut, so I ran to shutdown my VMware machine and found it was off. I tested the UPS once the power came on, and it immediately fails when the AC power fails, but there is no indication of any error on the front of the box. The load on the unit is a single 500W psu.
Avoid this product.
***** functionality, works flawlessly! Kicks in, when the power kicks out!
* ...for the software for OS X. It keeps removing focus for the app I work with. Not taking focus, but just making the app I work in un-focused so if I have to utilize the mouse, and click the window back into focus. VERY annoying!
* ...for short cables and horror design. Short cables ensure the device has to be right next to my computer. Why not make it a design marvel? It's a box, battery, wires and board. One can get hard drives in Porche design.
* ...for the glue smell the device gives. Cannot be healthy. Longer cables could have made it possible to have the UPS further away, perhaps in another room?
* browser oriented monitor user software in Adobe Flash.
* loads of stuff and setting which are more for engineers rather than end user. Could have been made a bit more pedagogic and user friendly.
This would give the device 0 stars which is not sort of possible as rating and since it DOES provide end user with it's primary job - power security - I'd give it one!