Descripción del producto
How to Use This Book
This book is for Students, data scientists, machine Learning experts and professionals, and researchers in academia who want to understand the understanding of machine learning approaches/algorithms in practice using Python. This book presents some common machine learning and Artificial intelligence, associated technologies and their relationship. It will help the reader grab some important concepts.
Table of Contents
1.The Evolution of Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
2.Artificial Intelligence: The New AI Rising
3.General Introduction to Machine Learning
4.The Practical Concepts of Machine Learning
5.I Am the Future: Machine Learning in Action
6.Overview of Deep Learning
7.Learning Clusters and Recommendations
8.Chatbots using Python
9.Machine Learning, Statistics, and Data Analytics
10.Natural Language Processing
11.Market Research and AI
12.Career Opportunities in Machine Learning
13.Applications of Machine Learning
14.Make Them Smart, Make Them Learn with Machine learning
15.Frontiers of Artificial Intelligence
The Evolution of Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
Machine learning has a strong scientific foundation, which includes studies of pattern reorganization, mathematical optimization, computational learning theory, self-optimization, nature-inspired algorithms, and others.
We are using it for online entertainment (Netflix), practical speech recognition (Apple’s Siri), effective web searching, and improving our understanding of the human genome. Machine learning answered the questions of how to build intelligent computers and software that improve their capabilities by themselves through self-learning and assist humans in all walks of life.
Machine learning will help us make sense of an increasingly complex world. Already we are exposed to more data than what our sensors can cope with or our brains can process. Information repositories available online today contain massive amounts of digital text and are now so big that they cannot be processed manually.
Artificial Intelligence: The New AI Rising
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a broad field of study encompassing this complex problem solving and the human-like ability to sense, act, and reason. One goal of AI can be to create smart machines that think and act like humans, with the ability to simulate intelligence and produce decisions through processes in a similar manner to human reasoning.
When do we apply machine learning?
• When the system needs to be dynamic, self-learning and adaptive.
• At the time of multiple iterative and complex procedures.
• If the decision has to be taken instantly and real time.
• When we have complex multiple sources and a huge amount of
time series data.
Applications of machine learning
• Machine insight and computer vision, including object recognition
• Natural language processing, syntactic pattern recognition
• Search engines, medical analysis, brain-machine interfaces
• Detecting credit card fraud, stock market analysis, classifying DNA
• Speech and handwriting recognition, Adaptive websites, Robot
• Computational advertising, computational finance, health monitoring
• Sentiment analysis/opinion mining, affective computing, information
• Recommender systems, optimization of systems
About the Author
Narendra Mohan Mittal is the Founder and Chairman of Thesis Scientist and he is working in the field of Data Science/big data/machine learning/deep learning space. He has more than 10 years in Research and Teaching and he is very active in the Big Data, Data Science and Machine learning.