Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 6,00 de gastos de envío
+ EUR 9,00 de gastos de envío
Reloop RHP-20 auricular - Auriculares (Circumaural, Diadema, 3 - 30000 Hz, Alámbrico, 3.5 mm (1/8") + 6.35 mm (1/4"), 3 m) Negro, Plata
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- Auriculares para DJ profesionales con diseño giratorio y plegable
- Sonido potente, ideal para DJs, y clara separación de la frecuencia
- Diseño Flat Comfort: Estructura compacta y ligera
- Mecanismo giratorio y plegable hecho de aluminio, para una estabilidad superior
- Cómodas almohadillas con espuma viscoelástica y superficie de piel
Producto en el Outlet
Este producto forma parte de nuestro Outlet, en el que encontrarás miles de productos a precios aún más bajos.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Adecuado para DJs: Si
Color del producto: Negro, Plata
Conector de 3,5 mm: Si
Conector de 6,5 mm: Si
Contactos del conector chapado: Oro
Frecuencia de auricular: 3 - 30000 Hz
Funda de transporte: Si
Guía de configuración rápida: Si
Longitud de cable: 3 m
Materiales: Aluminio, Polipiel, Caucho
Obstrucción: 25 Ω
Peso: 270 g
Sensibilidad de auricular: 110 dB
Sistema acústico: Cerrado
Tecnología de conectividad: Alámbrico
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. sound quality is great. All the highs mids and lows are very good. i tried them with a variety of different music and they performed well on anything from classical to hip hop. Although, in my opinion the bass and the highs just barely fell short of greatness
2. very comfortable. they have very good padding on the ear cups and head band making them very comfortable to wear. they felt nice and light to me and i have worn them for 5 hour sessions without a problem
3. the mini XLR cable was a very nice touch to the headphones. Sometimes on other headphones i woould accidently pull out the cable with my arm, but with the XLR locking mechanism i dont have to worry about that
1. The headphones only come with a coiled cable. its not a big deal but it would be nice to get more than just the bare minimum. maybe even getting a carrying case instead of a carrying bag would be nice.
2. The earcups only swivel about 60 degrees. the earcup swivel mechanism would be a lot more useful if it swiveled 180 degrees or even atleast 90 degrees
3. it would be nice if they were a little more compact. if the head band was a little less wide the earcups were a little smaller it would still be comfortable and it would be much more convenient for when you have it around your neck
4. it also would have been good if they had better noise isolation. i sometimes DJ on the go (during long bus rides or flights) and i also use these to make beats, it would be good to have better noise isolation so that i dont bother people around me when i have the music loud ( which i often do ) . But there made for DJing in a loud club environment so i cant really complain much
I upgraded to the https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KAT0E8O/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_5 cable and it's a definite improvement over the cable they ship with.
For $140 this item is a steal!
When I opened these and tried them out on my cellphone mp3, I soon realized that they sounded a tad bit quiet, but that was mostly the case because mp3 cellphones are usually under powered, but not a problem a portable headphone amp couldn't solve.
As I consider myself a hobby try hard audiophile I'll try to explain the performance of these headphones...
Treble: Is great, sounds clear and is or was never distorted by the bass up until this point. But it is clearly not the factor, the headphones are specialized in.
Mids: There is not a lot to say about this, other than what I said about the Treble, except that it is more present in a song than the Treble is
Bass: First response when I got to hear it on these headphones was OMG...Clearly what the headphones specialize in but not over sounding the Treble and Mids, but rather being clear, loud and Deep(you will feel these headphones vibrating at 30hz and less!!What I really am, and I say it proudly, is a Basshead, and what I can say about the bass performance of these headphones is...greeeat!(Of course only, when they are powered correctly)
Physical: These headphones don't just perform great sound wise but also in looks! If it weren't for the looks I would've looked elsewhere for headphones but these were definitely my type. I like bulkiness, that's why I am probably going to get the Sony MDR XB-1000, but these headphones are right in between, not to big and not to small (but they will surround your ears, which is perfect for me.)
Conclusion: If you are looking for a visually attractive headphone that sound wise performs really well and love bass I can HIGHLY recommend this product. From the quality in Sound and Physical aspects, these headphones are more worth than what they cost...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!