- Dimensiones del producto: 25,5 x 15,4 x 4,9 cm ; 372 g
- Número de modelo del producto: 1103238
- ASIN: B07GP7XPVZ
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 30 de septiembre de 2018
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
Rituals The Ritual of Hammam Purifying Treat - Set de Regalo
|Precio:||EUR 20,50 (EUR 6,83 / 100 ml) Envío GRATIS en pedidos superiores a 29€. Ver detalles|
|Precio final del producto|
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Este bonito set será el regalo perfecto para esa persona especial o para ti. Contiene una espuma de ducha, jabón negro, crema corporal y jabón de manos. Lleva a casa una de las tradiciones de limpieza más antiguas, con estos productos purificantes a base de Romero y Eucalipto.
1 opinión de cliente
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
First of all, the box is super cute and the lid is actually fabric, not paper. I removed the molded insert and took the tag off the stretchy ribbons so I could reuse the box for a future gift, it's that nice!
As for the products, they are amazing. They smell like products used in high end spas and feel incredibly luxurious.
The first product I tried was the foaming shower gel. Before using it, I wondered to myself how great could a shower gel really be? I'll tell you! It's not your average shower gel. First, imagine a can of shaving gel. The dispensing mechanism is just like that. You only need a quick little press on the dispenser as the gel comes out more liquid than gel at first, but after it settles in your hand it foams up and gains fluffy volume, like a mousse. When you rub this gel onto your skin, it lathers up like cream on your skin. It's just that rich and luxurious. But be careful! I think it's the eucalyptus, but it has a bit of a cooling sensation, which has the potential to irritate delicate skin in more intimate areas.
Then I tried the black soap. This product is a little bit different and out of the ordinary. It also has a gel like consistency, but doesn't foam or lather. Instead, the black gel kind of disappears as you rub it into your skin. It's a little difficult to know how much or little you need to use. It's certainly different from any other type of soap I've used. I thought the black would kind of lather up and you'd rinse away black foamy lather, but that's not the case at all. It literally just disappears as you rub onto your skin.
I was quite surprised by the body mud. I had thought this would be a clay-like consistency similar to facial (and even body) mud masks. But it's not creamy or clay-like at all. Instead, it's more like a scrub as it's an exfoliator. It feels really good on the skin without irritating it at all.
And finally there's the moisturizer. It smells equally good as the shower products. (Like an expensive spa.) The moisturizer is light and non-greasy.
Makes for a great gift or simply pamper yourself like I did! Even my boyfriend loves the scent of these products. He couldn't stop smelling me (in a non-creepy way). He thought I was wearing perfume, but it's not overpowering like perfume. It's just that clean and pure. I wouldn't be surprised if he used the products in the shower, too. It's definitely gender-neutral in terms of scent and sensitivity.
- Metal can, has non-slip texture on push button
- Good rich foam
- Heavily perfumed (sweet with an overtone of 'fresh'). Doesn't irritate my allergies, surprisingly, and doesn't leave a ton of scent after rinsing
- Warnings (in like a dozen languages) contents under pressure, don't poke, use near heat, etc., standard stuff
- Doesn't say when/how to use it (like in what order it fits in with the other products)
- Felt clean but nothing special
- Is indeed black
- Very faint eucalyptus scent to it, no allergy irritation
- Says to use it to "prepare your skin for exfoliation"
- Very stiff and rather thick, takes a little extra rinsing
- Used only on face, did feel plumped and clean
- A more strident eucalyptus scent, doesn't linger long after rinsing. Head did start hurting but it faded not too long after shower
- Very fine grit
- More towards the gel side, consistency wise. Spreads easy.
- No word on where it fits in, either
- Used only on face, did feel a bit tighter
Sea salt hot scrub:
- Rather large salt (almost kosher size) grains in a bit of gel
- An odd scent of baby powder and strident eucalyptus, gave me a quick headache
- Just says how to use it, doesn't say where it fits in the "ritual"
- Used on calves, exfoliated well
This doesn't seem to be a coordinated gift set. As in there seems to be no order you're supposed to use them in. With 2 exfoliation products, and 2 soaps, all to be used on the whole body, it's just a mishmash.
The two strident scented items would gang up and overwhelm the senses if used together, and both soaps wouldn't compliment each other. No actual info on any of the products uses, just lists of ingredients (and the obvious can warnings).
The box they come in is very nice. Very well-presented and very gift-worthy, but... With the name of "Ritual of Hammam", to me, that gave me the impression I was going to be following some ritual regimen. Maybe I'm dense. I know it's the product name, but wording also suggests it's an actual thing, this ritual. Just confusing, so maybe just call it a sample box.
I'm going with 3 stars for the confusion, lack of info, and too-strong scent on a couple of them.
Don't forget to use the Smile.Amazon.com address - It's an Amazon program where many things you buy every day will generate a small donation to the charity of your choice. Read about it here: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about/ref=smi_se_rspo_laas_aas