Rodillo de entrenamiento Wahoo Fitness Shimano 2015
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Wahoo Fitness kickr - Rodillo para bicicletas, color negro
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
- Controllable resistance - can spin as hard as I want
- Removable wheel - won't have to buy tires just for riding a trainer, keeping my floor dust free too
- Open interface - More apps coming!
- This thing is as sturdy as a rock
- This thing is heavy!
- Removable wheel - con for some because it can be a pain in the butt
- App selection is limited yet and the ones that work OK are not free - you would expect some decent software to come when you pay 1100 dollars for something but what you get is Wahoo Fitness app which is limited on the iPhone and you really have to pay for everything else. Worst, most services are subscription based. I had some success with free applications or manually adjusting resistance using Wahoo app to simulate interval training but to get something exciting be prepared to spend your hard earned money.
- Really need a recent Apple mobile device. PC support is limited and if it's not a Mac (I don't have one) you need to buy an Ant+ dongle which not as fully featured as BTLE
But the future looks very bright!
It's been almost 4 month now. The KICKR is still kicking ass (figuratively). Been using it 3-5 times a week. Tried a few apps and ended up using mostly 2 - subscription-based Virtual Training from CycleOps (who sell their own training equipment and technically are Wahoo competitor but good portion of their clients seem to ride KICKRs) and iMobileIntervals. I had a minor issue when I couldn't recalibrate my KICKR but Wahoo support helped me with a workaround, so it was a non-event. One somewhat upsetting part is that it's the middle of the winter indoor season and there were literally no new apps to try but I like Virtual Training a lot so it hasn't been a big deal.