- Advertencia: No conviene para niños menores de 7 años. Utilícese bajo la vigilancia de un adulto
Roomates - Compañeros De Habitación Rmk1486Gm Adhesivo Reposicionable Wall Of Iron Man, Giant Size
|Precio final del producto|
- Tamaño 34 "ancho por 32" montado alta
- Fácil de aplicar - sólo cáscara y del palillo
- Se aplica a cualquier superficie lisa
- Las etiquetas son removibles y reposicionable sin residuo pegajoso
- Made in the USA
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
"Compañeros Marvel Enterprises IronMan Peel & Stick gigante Wall DecalIron Man cohetes en su habitación con esta pegatina pared gigante, muy realista." Viene en varias piezas para una fácil instalación y puede ser recolocado o retirar en cualquier momento. Perfecto para pequeños muchachos, niños mayores o incluso los adultos que quieren un superhéroe de pie en sus paredes. Mezclar y combinar con nuestros otros gigantes superhéroes (vendidos por separado) para un máximo impacto!
Seguridad del producto
Este producto está sujeto a instrucciones y advertencias específicas de seguridad
Buscar productos similares por categoría
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta) (Puede incluir opiniones del Programa de Recompensas de Opiniones Iniciales)
Once I got the main decal set on the wall, I used LED puck lights with 3 LEDs per light (http://smile.amazon.com/Fulcrum-30010-301-Battery-Operated-Stick--Silver/dp/B000R7PM36/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1436850254&sr=8-8&keywords=puck+led+lights) to create a nightlight. I used the double-sided tape on the back of the lights I ordered to stick the lights over the beam cannon on the hand and over the arc reactor on the torso. The lights use 3 AAA batteries each so I also ordered some Amazon Basics AAA rechargeable batteries. I found the batteries work for six consecutive 9 hour nights and I simply do a quarter twist of the lights every Sunday morning to pop the batteries in the charger for the next week. The tape holds very well and doesn't rip the vinyl when you unscrew the light from the mounting plate to replace the batteries.
I cut out and taped on a circle of the backing of the decal paper (kitchen wax paper would also work well) to diffuse the light so it glows rather than shines.) over each light. It lets off just the right amount of light in a 13x12 ft. room for a toddler night light.
See the picture for a finished product pic. All told this was more expensive than a regular nightlight (about $35 when all said and done) but my son now tells me that "Iron Man watches over me when I sleep." That's a great feeling.
Some brief application tips:
* This Iron man is particularly difficult to line up, because of his angle. I used his head as a reference, but were I to do it again I would probably use the triangle on his chest. Either way, he still looks fine.
* The panels are cut very well, but there is no overlap. In some cases I found there were tiny gaps and with a blue wall, the blue would show through the gap. I overlapped about a 1/32" of pieces onto the main piece and they still look very smooth and continuous.
* To help with handling things, I would advise having a second set of hands nearby to hold them folding in on themselves and getting stuck to itself. I did all but one completely alone but the last one I needed some help due to the size and width of the chest piece. Just take your time putting them on and use the order they advise you (big chest piece first).
* To get everything lined up the way you want, I used some reference on the sticker (Spiderman's chest spider and/or web lines work great, imaginary line between iron man's eyes etc) to get them relatively straight, and you'll get it just right. I couldn't be happier with the quality of these.
* When peeling them off their backings, be conscious of places where the sticker makes sharp corners, because as I found out on some of the little fingers, and bent legs, they will tear and rather easily too. It's a little hard to explain in text, but if there's a sharp corner that makes a "V" shape, peel in a direction such that the point to the "V" comes off first followed by the legs of the "V" and last the tips. If you come in sideways it'll tear.
All in all, my son loves his room :)
The wall we chose to put this on is not completely flat due to a solid color being painted over a previous renters thick paint splatter design. We knew we were taking a risk with it but we chose to take it.
It has stuck strong for 8 months now with no sign of peeling! Great product and is exactly as pictured once assembled.
Update: April 2016 This is STILL going strong. A portion of it had to be taken down for some electrical installation. It was put right back up and hasn't budged since!
If you found my review helpful please indicate so by clicking yes below!