Rubie´s Deluxe Adult Mario disfraces (Large)
- Super Mario Brothers Deluxe Mario vestuario
- Traje perfecto para ese partido perfecto
- Incluye Mario mono, vientre inflable, sombrero y bigote
- Lave a mano, colgar para secar
- Tamaño grande
Advertencias: Este producto pertenece a la categoría de disfraces y accesorios.
Descripción del producto
Mario es el corto fontanero italiano, gordito retratado en el videojuego Super Mario Brothers. Todo comenz- all- por los albores de los videojuegos cuando Mario hizo su debut en un juego de video llamado Donkey Kong. Como el m-s famoso personaje de videojuego de la historia, es tambi-n la mascota de Nintendo. Los hombres Deluxe Super Mario Brothers Mario Costume incluye un overol azul con tirantes y botones amarillos. El mono tiene un vientre inflable para la estatura de la marca de Mario. El traje tambi-n incluye una gorra roja con una M en la rana y un bigote negro gigante. Mario es el estreno personaje de videojuego y hace un incre-ble disfraz de Halloween para los hombres que han jugado a este juego desde que eran ni-os. Incluye un mono, vientre inflable, sombrero y bigote. Tama-o: Peque-o (Se adapta a la mayor-a de tama-o del pecho 36 cm, cintura 26-28 cm, entrepierna 33 cm), Medium (Se adapta a la mayor-a de tama-o del pecho 42 cm, cintura 30-34 cm, entrepierna 33 cm), Grande ( Se adapta a la mayor-a de tama-o del pecho 46 cm, cintura 36-40 cm, entrepierna 33 cm) Incluye un mono, vientre inflable, sombrero y bigote. Guantes venden por separado. Se trata de un traje con licencia oficial.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The overall look is great, and was a big hit with both adults and kids. The material is solid enough, no tears or rips after wearing it. One of the false yellow buttons did pop off at the end of the night, but I think that was my fault mostly.
1. The fit absolutely runs small. If you are 5'6" or below, it should be fine. And by this I am referring to the length. I am a fairly big guy, and the width was not an issue to fit all of me comfortably. But the major issue lies in the crotch area. Tight to the point of being unwearable without being arrested for public indecency, and definitely not without a hell of a lot of discomfort. My wife fortunately is good at sewing, so what she did was sew in extra blue material to the seam above the crotch to loosen it up. There was still a slight wedgie issue in the back, but it was tolerable.
2. The back only has a couple of small pieces of velcro to try and hold it together. For a bigger guy like me, this didn't work. So all we did was take the sticky back type velcro and run it all the way down the back. Much better.
3. The hat seems to run a little big, enough to where if you have an average size head or less it probably would fly off with the slightest gust of wind. My wife came in handy here too, she put some elastic inside to make it fit a little tighter.
4. Some people said the gloves render your hands unusable, but I disagree. I could of gripped pretty well with them, but alas they are still awkward and not really conforming to the shape of the hand. They are too wide, and I know it is because they are suppose to be cartoony. I wound up buying basic white cotton gloves and using them instead.
5. The mustache will cover your entire mouth, making talking very difficult. We trimmed some of it from the top to not effect the recognizable bottom of the mustache. The adhesive as others have said is also not awesome, so I bought some spirit gum to take care of that.
All in all, a great costume and it is sure to get you some compliments and nostalgic memories from those like me who grew up with Mario.
- Good quality materials
- comfortable, fit well
- The Inflatable belly thing came with a small hole in it. I had to put tape over it and re-inflate it a few times over the day. So I would say check yours when you get it and make sure it doesn't have any leaks.
- The adhesive for the oversized mustache covers the whole thing, so your mouth may get taped shut. Not sure why they did that.
- It's a good costume provided everything is in good shape. They lost a star because of the hole in the inflatable belly. Otherwise, it was a hit.
After reading over 50 reviews here (yes, I did), I knew I had to go for Large size. The in-seam (between legs) was perfect (and that was what worried me most from all the reviews I read). However, as I expected, the top part of the costume (chest and ab zones) were too big.
Another thing worth mentioning is the yellow strap buttons were not as pictured. The ones in the picture have the small 4 holes which make them look nice. Mine was just two yellow circles (no detail). The gloves were horrible, period. The hat was perfect, then again I dont consider my head "small" + I dont like tight hats so it did great for me. The mustache (reading helped again here) was used the same day of halloween (yesterday). The glue was super sticky! but thats perfect because there was not way it was gonna fall out. Definitely single use so dont waste it before the night of the event!. I did not use the inflatable belly at all. Also, forget about being able to reach your pockets easily.
Not movie-quality, but definitely not something that looks from a dollar store.
3 stars because it was a great costume, but not what was pictured (so 8/10) and because size is not proportional to normal human beings and there is no way Im sending this to a taylor. Just not worth the extra cash.