|Nombre del modelo||Gear Fit|
|Dimensiones del producto||3.6 x 5.8 x 1 cm; 68 gramos|
|Pilas||1 Litio Ion (Tipo de pila necesaria)|
|Número de modelo del producto||FBA_SM-R3500ZKADBT|
|Número de producto||FBA_SM-R3500ZKADBT|
|Otras características||Bluetooth, Bluetooth: 4.0, Acelerómetro, Monitor de frecuencia cardíaca, Gyroscope, Cronómetro, Resistente al agua, Pantalla táctil|
|Tecnología de pantalla||SAMOLED|
|Tamaño de la pantalla||1.84 Pulgadas|
|Pantalla a color||No|
|Resolución de pantalla||432 x 128 Pixeles|
|Pilas / baterías incluidas||No|
|Pilas / baterías necesarias||No|
|Composición de la pila de la batería||Litio Ion|
|Descripción de la interfaz de red||Inalámbrico|
|Tipo de conector||Inalámbrico|
|Entrada de interfaz humana||Touch Pad|
|Incluye batería recargable||No|
|Compatible con tecnología Bluetooth||Sí|
|Peso del producto||68 g|
Considera este artículo disponible
Samsung Gear Fit - Smartwatch (pantalla táctil de 1.84"), color negro (importado de Alemania) [Clase de eficiencia energética A+++]
|Recibe hasta 350€ cuando cambias tu dispositivo.
Saldrás del sitio Amazon.es y serás redirigido a otro sitio web.Haz click aquí para continuar.|
Para cualquier pregunta, comunícate con Recommerce por correo electrónico a la siguiente dirección firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cómo funciona: haz click aquí.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Tu pregunta pueden responderla los vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este artículo, que forman parte de la comunidad de Amazon.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Introduce una pregunta.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Los clientes también han visto estos productos
Descripción del producto
Samsung Gear Fit tiene una pantalla táctil curvada Super AMOLED y correas intercambiables disponibles en varios colores diferentes, para que elijas la que tú quieras y vayas a gusto con tu estilo.
Gear Fit lleva un pulsómetro integrado y recibirás recomendaciones en tiempo real mientras realizas tus actividades deportivas.
No pierdas de vista tus notificaciones
Samsung Gear Fit te muestra instantáneamente las notificaciones de tus redes sociales, correos, mensajes, llamadas recibidas y aplicaciones favoritas.
Personaliza tu Gear Fit
Podrás personalizar tu Samsung Gear Fit con una amplia gama de colores, distintos fondos de pantalla y varios tipos de reloj para que lo ajustes como más te guste.
Llévalo siempre puesto
Gear Fit es tan dinámico como tú. Resistente al agua y al polvo, es perfecto para acompañarte en tus aventuras. Llévalo siempre contigo y registra tu actividad física durante todo el día.
Con Gear Fit puedes controlar las tareas básicas de tu smartphone, como rechazar llamadas enviando un mensaje, respuestas rápidas o ajustar alarmas.
Gear Fit es compatible con múltiples smartphones y tablets de la familia Galaxy.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales reseñas de España
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Me arrepiento mucho de haber gastado el pastizal que cuesta y no vale
Reseñas más importantes de otros países
I can't believe I've only had this a year! I can honestly say that I would no longer recommend buying this - it has a habit of being fully charged and then suddenly losing all of its power and turning off completely. It reboots (to factory settings) quite a lot too, and yesterday it decided to basically become completely useless as the heart-rate monitor component has failed; it wouldn't track my sleep, couldn't measure my heart rate, didn't track a single step, and refused to record any exercise and I have no idea why... it was fine literally two days ago and now it's essentially stopped working. Very annoyed!
I have had the Gear Fit for a few weeks now and I can’t say I’m overly enthusiastic about it, which is sad because I was so excited to get it. I’m a pretty active person but I don’t always want to be carrying my phone around, so I saw this as a perfect way to keep track of my activities and solve the problem of not wanting to always be carrying my phone – with the addition of being able to monitor things like my sleep and heart rate as well.
So the watch comes with a European plug and in German. I live in England so the 2-pin obviously doesn’t fit any of the 3-pin sockets I have; however, I can use the same usb cable that I use for my phone so that’s fine- less wires for me.
The language setting was a little more difficult to change. I read so many bad reviews of the ‘Gear Fit Manager’ app and decided I would go for the ‘Open Fit… which is just as good’ option and it did sync with the watch but everything was still in German.
In the end I downloaded both apps, and even though it did take a while for the Gear Fit to connect to the Manager app, eventually it did and the language automatically changed like it should have and has been in English ever since.
There are still times when the app will stop connecting to the Gear Fit (usually if I accidently turn the Bluetooth on my phone off) and has some trouble reconnecting but for the most part it’s fine if I just leave it alone. Also, it does eventually manage to reconnect itself.
Furthermore, the Manager app is designed specifically for the Gear Fit so it is, in my opinion, much easier to use/navigate, and allows you to change the settings of the Gear Fit from your phone which is a nice feature.
It also pairs well with the S Health app on Samsung phones.
As for the actual watch itself, it’s slim, easy to fasten, a nice comfy material, a good size and it looks really sleek and smart. There are loads of different ways that you can have the display (horizontal, vertical, just the time displayed, the time and steps, the time, date, and weather, etc.) and you can customise the colour of the background which is really nice (including pictures you have on your phone via the Manager app).
The options/screens on the watch that are available to you are:
- The time
- Heart rate
- Find my device
- Media controller
I will go into more depth on those a bit later but for now that’s just a run down, which at first glance seems like a very decent number of things it can do for the price.
The charge for me normally lasts around 2.5 days but only really at a push, so just to make sure it doesn’t run out of battery I charge it every other day (it doesn’t take too long that way either) which is normally fine.
As a sort of side note, I really like that there are 5 different brightness settings which obviously helps to save the battery life as well.
So I think I’ll start with the things I don’t really use that much.
• The ‘find my device’ is just something that rings your phone so you can find it but only if the two are connected and the phone’s volume is loud enough for you to here.
• The stopwatch and timer are exactly that, pretty easy to use and simple to navigate.
• The notifications you can control through the Manager app. Basically, you can pick and choose which notifications from whatever apps you have on your phone you want to have on an alert and they vibrate and come up on the screen when they come through. You can’t answer calls except through a text but you can decline it and see who’s calling. The same goes for the text messages; you can read them and send a ‘quick response’ but there are very few to choose from. You can also turn off this option in settings.
• The media controller has a pause/play button which will play the current song set to play on your phone and it has next/previous buttons as well to skip songs. The title is also displayed along the bottom.
• In settings you can see the battery percentage, change the clock format, wallpaper, your profile, the Bluetooth settings, the blocking mode (stops notifications), and the display (things like brightness, font size etc.). You can also reset the Gear Fit, and a privacy lock, and activate the ‘double press’ option.
• I have found the heart rate monitor to be pretty accurate most of the time. It sometimes struggles to pick up my pulse however I think that could just be me, not the watch.
The SLEEP feature:
• The sleep feature is okay. Paired with the S Health app on my phone, it tells me how many hours/minutes of restless, light, and deep sleep I’ve had, the total time I was “asleep” and the actual time I was asleep.
• Whilst this may seem like a very detailed analysis, lying awake but completely still will count as deep sleep, therefore it is not all that accurate. Furthermore, tossing and turning has to really get your heart rate up in order for it to count as restless sleep.
• The pedometer is EXTREMLY inaccurate, and possibly one of the biggest disappointments of the Gear Fit in my opinion. As I mentioned before, I wanted to monitor my activities without constantly having my phone one me; yesterday I did a lot of walking and moving around and had both my phone and the watch on my person. The phone counted near 20,000 steps whilst the watch only counted around 13,000.
• I know pedometers are not always 100% accurate but 7,000 steps out is a BIG difference compared to only 100-200 steps, or even 500 steps.
The EXERCISE feature:
• Finally, the exercise function is also a bit of a let-down. You have the option to set it to record walking, running, cycling, and hiking.
• The walking and running options can just be used as they are, you don’t have to set a goal or a route or have your GPS turned on, on your phone. It takes a heart rate measurement before you start and you can pause/stop it at any point, and, if after 10 minutes it can’t detect any movement it will stop tracking. You get your stats on screen and they also transfer onto the S Health app.
• The cycling and hiking options have to be used with the GPS on your phone which is very annoying. Even though you don’t have to set a goal or programme, you do need to have your phone on you and as far as I can tell, it doesn’t track that efficiently anyway. I do a spin class twice a week and I burn around 400-500 calories in each class. The first time I tried to track it, it wouldn’t let me because it didn’t know my location, the second time I tried (I brought my phone to class and left it on the floor next to my bike) it said I cycled 10 meters and burnt 2 kcal because I wasn’t actually moving on a route it could track – incredibly disappointing. I’ve only used the hiking feature once but again, I don’t think it accurately tracked my progress.
• My final problem with the exercise function is the limitations of exercises it will track. On the S Health app you can track all kinds of things, many of those being classes or activities I do (like aerobic activities, yoga, Pilates, and even specific moves in the gym like bench presses) however you are unable to add these as activities on the Gear Fit, so I can’t even monitor what I wanted to know in the first place.
Overall, I would say that for someone who is interested in a ROUGH estimate of their daily activities, this is a nice, smart-looking, glorified watch that has a lot of options which can be fun to play around with, and, for what it gives you, the price isn’t too bad.
However, for someone who is serious about finding a fitness tracker that is really accurate and can do a lot in order to help you, this is NOT the product for you. If I were you, I would do some more research into it and find something more suitable (if a little more pricey) that will accurately do what you want it to.
I have also bought the strap fasteners from Amazon and I would recommend all Gear Fit owners purchase these fasteners to make the strap more secure.
When I first switched on the Gear Fit after charging it came up in German language and I was quite concerned. BUT the minute I connected it to Gear Fit Manager on my Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone it changed to English automatically.
When I received the first Gear Fit the Samsung Box the seals at both ends were broken and badly damaged and could read the Serial Number. Also the Gear Fit looked as if it has been used. Contacted Amazon and they very kindly send out a replacement. It came in a Samsung Box with all the seals intact and not broken and the Gear Fit looked new. Received the replacement very quickly. Perfect Customer Service from Amazon. Well Done.