- Dimensiones del producto: 13 x 13,2 x 15,2 cm ; 227 g
- Pilas 1 Polímero de litio necesaria(s), incluida(s)
- Número de modelo del producto: SM-R140NZKAXAR
- ASIN: B07644ZS1D
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 23 de febrero de 2018
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Samsung Gear IconX (Edición 2018) Auriculares Bluetooth sin cable, con reproductor de MP3 a bordo de 4Gb (versión de EE. UU. Con garantía) - Negro
- 5 horas de transmisión por Bluetooth, 7 horas de escucha de MP3, 4 horas de tiempo de conversación *
- Diga los comandos a través de Bixby o Google Voice y controle su música con solo tocar o deslizar
- Cumpla con sus objetivos de acondicionamiento físico con velocidad, distancia, seguimiento de calorías y guía de voz en tiempo real
- Encuentre el ajuste perfecto con múltiples tamaños de puntas de oreja y puntas de ala directamente en la caja
- Usuarios de iOS / Mac: Samsung Gear IconX puede usarse para transmitir música o recibir llamadas desde su teléfono o tableta iOS. Las funciones físicas que requieren el uso de la aplicación Samsung S-Health no están disponibles para iOS
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Verifica si este producto es compatible con tu dispositivo en su página web
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Descripción del producto
Audífonos inalámbricos de forma práctica e inalámbricos Ajuste perfecto: múltiples puntas de orejas y alerones Transmisión o almacenamiento de audio - 4GB de almacenamiento incorporado Batería potente - Hasta 7 horas con una sola carga Control simple - Teclado, toque o comando de voz Control de fitness - Tiempo real Coaching y seguimiento a través de la aplicación. Compatible con Android y iOS. Garantía limitada del fabricante.
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. Inconspicuous. In the office, I can enjoy my music without looking like I'm slacking off with cans on my head. Also nice when you go for a walk at lunch break or whenever. Couldn't do this with my Marshalls and definitely not with my Beats.
2. Sound quality. Excellent, as long as you're not delusional. At what point did you expect $150 (as of the time of my purchase) earbuds would provide ear-shattering base, amazing highs etc? Know what you're buying before you buy it people. Even when listening to music I have listened to before on better sounding equipment, the sound is better than acceptable. Not barely passable, but actually enjoyable to listen to.
3. Touch controls are very responsive. I do not understand the criticism as I do not have particularly dexterous or small fingers (6' 5" used to lift heavily at the gym), yet even I can work the controls. When they don't work, I actually know what I did wrong. No false inputs.
4. Watching videos, as has been mentioned by other reviewers, is a pleasure. No sync issues between buds, as reported by others.
5. Standard tips and wings that came with the earbuds fit in my ears. This was a surprise as I'm one of those people for whom ear pods simply fall out.
6. Solid build quality
7. Very light. They look and feel like they would be heavier but I guess either I was blessed with powerful ears or these are light.
1. Sometimes, the earbuds lose sync for about 2 seconds. Frequency would be about once every 10 uses. No big deal but when it happens it's very startling.
2. The fit can be a bit too snug if you accidentally press the earbuds in as you twist into place. Do not do this and they do not cause discomfort.
3. I do not believe I can connect to PC and phone simultaneously. After getting it connected to my laptop, it would not connect to Note 8 until I disconnected from laptop.
4. I have yet to test battery life fully but I've been listening to music via bluetooth for maybe 2 hours now and battery life is still over 75% (going off the graphic in the app). Yeah, how about an actual numerical value for battery percentage Samsung?
5. I can't get Bixby or Google Assistant to work reliably yet. I'm not sure if the earbuds are hearing me or the phone is the one responding.
Other than that, this is an excellent product and I would wholeheartedly recommend for anyone.
Sound: these are fantastic. Not a lot of bass, but clear sounds nonetheless. Could had been better. 4 stars.
Note: changing the sound quality with the equalizer settings has fixed the sound quality. Recommend it if you know how to use it.
Connection: 5 stars. No complains.
Calling: Same as using your phone to call. They don't give any problems. 5 stars.
Ambient sound: Sounds as if you were going through a water fall. You can hear, no doubt. But, you'll hear things louder than usual and yes, they sound weird when you talk. 3.5 stars.
Battery: Fixed from the 2016 issue with a shut down button. So far, you can keep your charges for a week or more (by using the shut down button). They do allow 5 hours of power (tested). 5 stars
Single piece: You have to go into settings and change your sound option to mono if you're using one. You can still use some features (functions) with just one of them. They're both touch sensitive. 5 stars.
Sensitivity: you will get used to them. However, if moving or placing them on, they do activate rather quickly. They're not bad, unless you're that person who sweats and needs to dry up. 4 stars
Feel: they are comfortable after you switch the wing tips to the right size. They're very small in actual size. After a while you'll actually forget you're using them. But I want to address something. The small plastic on the top where the wing tips are is very uncomfortable. It will irritate your ears. My recommendation is to move the buds clock wise and counter clock wise until you can't feel it anymore. However, after a while, you'll feel it again. 3.5 stars.
Find my gear: These are not GPS enabled. However, they give out a sound that you can hear (not loud). They'll beep for 3 minutes and then stop. They need to put more effort into this feature. This is the main thing that these buds will need. They're not loud enough to hear if it's under your couch.. 2 stars.
Overall: the performance on these buds are amazing once you get used to it. You do have to mess with it for a while.
Extra info: these buds will have another issue (all earphones has this problem). Your earwax and sweat will cause the gears to sound lower than normal. I recommend cleaning the grill that covers the speakers if that happens.
Also, the battery does slowly drain from the case. So you will need to shut them off using the shut down button on the top where the wing tips are. It's behind the plastic point. Hold it for 7 seconds with a paper clip or a needle to shut them off.
Final edit: if you're reading other reviewers about the low sound problem, please read where your earwax will cause this issue. Clean the grill every month or 2 weeks depending on your usage. Or better yet, remove it and keep the area clean whenever you see the earwax.
Final edit#2: these has been updated for better sound in ambient and now has an equilizer.