"Dare continues her Castles Ever After series with another cleverly crafted love story that hits all the high notes. A sparkling, emotionally lush romance." -- Kirkus Reviews (starred review) "Inheriting a Castles Ever After title is a life-changing experience, one that comes with surprises, unexpected romance, meddlesome friends and family, a wonderful hero and a strong-willed heroine. There's also fun, passion and true love delivered in true Dare fashion!" -- RT Book Reviews (top pick) "Dare excels at storytelling, creating a powerful, believable romance that evokes a plethora of emotions." -- Publishers Weekly "...my best advice to fans of historical romance is to say yes to the books of Tessa Dare." -- Heroes and Heartbreakers
Descripción del producto
Your presence is requested at romantic Twill Castle
for the wedding of Miss Clio Whitmore and ... and ...?
After eight years of waiting for Piers Brandon, the wandering Marquess of Granville, to set a wedding date, Clio Whitmore has had enough. She's inherited a castle, scraped
together some pride, and made plans to break her engagement.
Not if Rafe Brandon can help it. A ruthless prizefighter and notorious rake, Rafe is determined that Clio will marry his brother--even if he has to plan the dratted wedding himself.
So how does a hardened fighter cure a reluctant bride's cold feet?
- He starts with flowers. A wedding can't have too many flowers. Or harps. Or cakes.
- He lets her know she'll make a beautiful, desirable bride--and tries not to picture her as his.
- He doesn't kiss her.
- If he kisses her, he definitely doesn't kiss her again.
- When all else fails, he puts her in a stunning gown. And vows not to be nearby when the gown comes off.
- And no matter what--he doesn't fall in disastrous, hopeless love with the one woman he can never call his own.